What region are you from? (help DFI make your support better!)

Angry_Games

1,150 members have voted

1. 1.

• USA/Canada
    • Europe (including UK)
    • Asia
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • South America/Central America
    • Pacific Rim (Indonesia/Philippines etc)
    • Other

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
its a bit gay that UK goes in with europe i mean thats just unfair! its not like were all next door to each other, hey ill just pop over to italy on my dinner break and pick up some pasta :P

Distance between London and Rome is 1,430 km (straight line)... Distance between Ottawa and Mexico City is 3,600 km, hell just between Winnipeg and Dallas is 1,900 km.

Also I think its easier and faster for you to travel to Rome or Paris or Berlin than for a person in Dallas to travel to any Canadian city. So I guess you really live in the european neighborhood :)

Btw, have you been in Rome, Paris or Berlin???? If not, what are you waiting!!!! We humans don't apreciated the things we have ;)

Distance between London and Rome is 1,430 km (straight line)... Distance between Ottawa and Mexico City is 3,600 km, hell just between Winnipeg and Dallas is 1,900 km.

Also I think its easier and faster for you to travel to Rome or Paris or Berlin than for a person in Dallas to travel to any Canadian city. So I guess you really live in the european neighborhood :)

Btw, have you been in Rome, Paris or Berlin???? If not, what are you waiting!!!! We humans don't apreciated the things we have ;)

yeah i haven quite a few times too, used to go to various places a few times a year, been to rome florence frankfurt berlin paris and amsterdam quite a few times ;)

yeah i haven quite a few times too, used to go to various places a few times a year, been to rome florence frankfurt berlin paris and amsterdam quite a few times ;)

Definition of ENVY: State in which Sorrento is while writting this post :mad:

Hehe, good for you... if I have a chance I will travel to those places soon, and hopefully get to see a couple of F1 races and a few football games :)

I immediately thought "the southeast", before clicking on the thread... and then was reminded that the www is a GLOBAL thing. I wasnt thinking BIG enough on "region". lol

Greenville, SC USA here.

EDIT, oh and I have "already voted on this poll"? Wow, threads so old I didnt recall it. heh.