Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

What region are you from? (help DFI make your support better!)

1,150 members have voted

1. 1.

• USA/Canada
    • Europe (including UK)
    • Asia
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • South America/Central America
    • Pacific Rim (Indonesia/Philippines etc)
    • Other

Guest beginner

My location is near Berlin, Germany. It is in Europe, if you know this :D

The greatest part of this country is that we're able to make decisions freely.

Nowhere else in the world can this be found, and that's something to be proud of.

You're speaking from your great worldy experience, are you?

I'm not knocking you for being a proud American, but please don't be an ignorant one. The above quote is rubbish(not my first choice of word). Many nations enjoy the freedoms you talk about. Some I would say even more so.

RLM

Guest Synchronize

London, Wimbledon. Anyone for tennis? :shake:

You're speaking from your great worldy experience, are you?

I'm not knocking you for being a proud American, but please don't be an ignorant one. The above quote is rubbish(not my first choice of word). Many nations enjoy the freedoms you talk about. Some I would say even more so.

RLM

It's sad how many americans are so ignorant to the rest of the world, I mean in some many countries, these days it's almost, if not already mandatory to learn a second language, here, High Schools encourage it, but most of the "rednecks" just don't care, as they are the ignorant folks anyway, and think so little of in fact where 90% of us "Americans" came from. Other then Native Americans, we are only American by name. Even then Native "Americans" didn't really have a choice.

BTW, yes I am Amercan in cititzen, natural born, but I have IRISH/SCOTCH/GERMAN blood in my veins, and that is where my true heritage lies.

AND NO I AM NOT AN ALCOHOLIC ;) (rarely drink for that matter)

Irony, gotta love it.

"BRILLIANT!"

I love the English, especially British TV, as that is ALOT better then American TV.

It's actually funny and entertaining. Maybe also because my GF is British, her dad is a riot, and when her and I get married my adoptive family will be their DBE group. For the unknowing DBE = Daugthers of the British Empire. In the last year and a half I have been exposed to a variety of traditions/foods that were completely different.

<<<

I think there should be a Cultural class in middle school, on how to respect other countries/people because its just sad..............

well that is my .000002c

Welcome to the forum PsyClown.

Looks like a real nice system you have planned.

Northern Ontario Canada (the nickel city in fact).

I noticed dab lists his location as Tim Hortons. What a coincidence, I just came from there ;) .