What region are you from? (help DFI make your support better!)

Angry_Games

1,150 members have voted

1. 1.

• USA/Canada
    • Europe (including UK)
    • Asia
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • South America/Central America
    • Pacific Rim (Indonesia/Philippines etc)
    • Other

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the people who are ashamed of living in the US, why?

The greatest part of this country is that we're able to make decisions freely.

Nowhere else in the world can this be found, and that's something to be proud of.

Certain people, namely Bush, have made some not so good decisions that others have not liked.

But thats whats great about things here, we can be who we want, do things when we want, and decided how we run the country.

Because our government thinks they have the right (Bush and his cabinet) to force other countries to shape, and form their govermental policies that comply with ours, at the same time, being puppeteered to allow for "Haliburton", and related corporations to continue to influence politics, and the rest of the world.

We may be free thinking, but we only have so much of "free action" you can think what you want, but not really speak it, though we are "guaranteed" in the first amendment.

SorryI don't like corporations....................all the million dollar CEO's, that only focus on thier companies income rather then the people they rape, that they are supposed to support, help, make lives easier with all the massed produced merchandise, that people slave away for their meager paychecks, just to waste away money on things we don't need to survive.

I know this is a general statement for the most part, but is it not the least bit true?

America the beautiful, American the great, America the global bully.

Yes I am a american citizen...........not as proud as I used to be, and YES I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, just not the war in IRAQ, I said four years ago this would turn into another VIetnam. No its does not mirror it exactly, but what is really being accompolished? Death Destruction, and wasted resources, so when our troops do pull out, civil war and destroy what millions were wasted on?

Ditto :nod:

Heh, where 'bout do you live man?

Me, i'm in the Eltham area :shake:

taylors lakes..dont fink its any where near eltham..it in western subs...eltham sounds far..lol jks