The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

this weather is absolutely crazy. we're going to the top of mt washington today, and the temp is 40f w/ a windchill of 30f ....guess i'm gonna have to take my winter jacket along w/ gloves!....

BIZARRE!!!

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was sweating loads going by Subway to work today (@ 8 in the morning) and I had a hard time sleaping last night bc. of the heat. So I guess U and I should really switch places...

No good news in this post ppl, move along - move along :dog:

Guest culinist

Weather is perfect here today on the 4th of July. 65 and sunny:)

Guest Halvis

so, cpuz... "this weather is absolutely crazy. we're going to the top of mt washington today, and the temp is 40f w/ a windchill of 30f ....guess i'm gonna have to take my winter jacket along w/ gloves!...."

your riding "da train" again? we EXPECT a completely HORIZONTAL pic of the camera case, this time! NO EXCUSES!

BIZARRE!!!

Cheers!

Some high winds and moderate rain is all we got from Dennis.

Cindy was a worse storm for us. Two in one week is crap to say the least.

Let's hope no one had any injury or property damage.

Drinks are on me for all the hurricane survivors.

Here's to ya:)

I'll second that! I getting pretty good at mixing up these martini's! Name your poison, I've been making all kinds....mango, apple, blue ice, and the all time favorite, the tinkle- tini. I'm buying "Absolute" by the gallon bottle these days, lol.

Edit: if we could only send some of that hurricane rain to the west coast...ie Colorado.

I was thinking about you and RGone while this whole thing was going on. Glad to hear it wasn't too bad and you made out ok. Stupid hurricanes.

i was thinking about ExRoadie and Rgone naked (sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g hahahaha)

I'll second that! I getting pretty good at mixing up these martini's! Name your poison, I've been making all kinds....mango, apple, blue ice, and the all time favorite, the tinkle- tini. I'm buying "Absolute" by the gallon bottle these days, lol.

Edit: if we could only send some of that hurricane rain to the west coast...ie Colorado.

How close are you to those fires?

AG has been to a bad place and returned to tell us about it. You have entered the heart of darkness my friend.

But damn that's funny. Sick, but funny!

i was thinking about ExRoadie and Rgone naked (sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g hahahaha)