The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never-opened small bottle of spring water. We observed the street corner box surreptitiously the following day upon mail collection. After puzzling briefly over this item, the postal carrier removed the mailing label and drank the contents of the bottle over the course of a few blocks as he worked his route.

:shake:

"Finally, our investigation team felt remorse for some of its experimental efforts, most particularly the category "Disgusting," after the good faith of the USPS in its delivery efforts. We sought out as many of the USPS employees who had (involuntarily) been involved in the experiment as we could identify, and gave them each a small box of chocolate."

If i was involved w/ the "disgusting" category, I would have told them what they

could do w/ their box of chocolates. lol.

Never-opened small bottle of spring water. We observed the street corner box surreptitiously the following day upon mail collection. After puzzling briefly over this item, the postal carrier removed the mailing label and drank the contents of the bottle over the course of a few blocks as he worked his route.

All your spring water belong to us.

Well if U like the cosmos Ure gonne love this:

6 cl of Absolut Kurrant

Cranberry juice (not 100% cranberry thats bad :dog: )

a drop of sour

shake with ice

Pour in highballglas w. 1 ice cube of your favourite shape and fill up with a grape flavoured schweppes.

It really hitts the spot and its tasty, cool and soothing :dog:

Well if U like the cosmos Ure gonne love this:

6 cl of Absolut Kurrant

Cranberry juice (not 100% cranberry thats bad :dog: )

a drop of sour

shake with ice

Pour in highballglas w. 1 ice cube of your favourite shape and fill up with a grape flavoured schweppes.

It really hitts the spot and its tasty, cool and soothing :dog:

hey, thanks dawg :dog: i'm gonna try that this 4th july weekend! I'm gonna watch FIGHT CLUB too, FINALLY!!

Hey, i've got reservations on sat to go atop mt washington on the COG RAILWAY CAN'T WAIT...IM PSYCHED!

Hmm I could do w. some fight clubbin to.. I havn't seen any such games liev yet.

And on the topic I prefer K1 to boxing its more honest and less damaging :)

[EDIT]:dog::dog:[/EDIT]