Cool -N- Quiet: NF3 250Gb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can't send you replacement components. I'd not suggest shipping your rig to TW as too many things can happen in transport, the shipping costs are tremendous, and it takes a while to get from here to there and back (not to mention testing time).

he's still looking into it though (C&Q).

i wrote many PMs to Oscar in the last weeks, and i get many answers...

Oscar really wants to help us to run C&Q.

He asked me to send him MY CPU and MY MDT-Dimms but it's to expensive for me.

From Germany to TW i have to pay 65-70 Euro (about 80 USD).

I hope Oscar will buy MDT/MCI Dimms in Asia to test with "my config"....

MDT is standard RAM in Germany it's high quality and NOT expensive.

Many many users in germany use MDT.

I'am sure Oscar can fix it, as soon as he has MDT-Dimms in his Laboratory :-)

German Side:

http://www.mci.de/

Asia Side:

http://www.mdtmemory.com/asia

i really want to thank you for your understanding and help !!!

Alexander

• 2 months later...

Hi, first of all I'm new here and I'm from Argentina so excuse me for mi english.

I also can't make C&C run, sometimes my system hangs during boot up and sometimes (often when I undercloclock memory speed down to 166mhz) it hangs when i make some use of the processor (ie running winrar etc)

I bought this mobo for a future overclock but for the moment I want to use C&C for idle tasks such as downloading files, so C&C seems to be the way to go in this 33C° summer.

I also want to know if there is a better sata controller to use or if it has something to do with C&C (ie chosing Sata 1 rather than sata 4 etc)

Thanks for this support forum because in my opinion the DFI website support isn't very good.

Byes

Originally posted by Bati

Hi, first of all I'm new here and I'm from Argentina so excuse me for mi english.

I also can't make C&C run, sometimes my system hangs during boot up and sometimes (often when I undercloclock memory speed down to 166mhz) it hangs when i make some use of the processor (ie running winrar etc)

I bought this mobo for a future overclock but for the moment I want to use C&C for idle tasks such as downloading files, so C&C seems to be the way to go in this 33C° summer.

I also want to know if there is a better sata controller to use or if it has something to do with C&C (ie chosing Sata 1 rather than sata 4 etc)

Thanks for this support forum because in my opinion the DFI website support isn't very good.

Byes

Hi !!

Try the same with only 1x512MB Module !!!

If it runs without problems you have the same Problem like me.

I think you will never use 2x512MB with C&Q with YOUR Type of Ram.

I use DDR-Ram from MDT (german product) and it's NOT possible to run C&Q with 2x512MB ! 1x512MB is NO Problem.....

i don't understand.. using here 2*512 Mb MDT DDR400@470 2.9v, in slot 1 and 3, and using as usual cool'n'quiet,because i love this thing :D

overclocking system, HTT 252: Mem 228 (2.8v) : LDT 4x, and manual settings and workin great. at 1T

i don't wanna see this thing hidden :rolleyes: cool'n'quiet no problems here,at all.

cheers :)

Originally posted by AndreAPL

i don't understand.. using here 2*512 Mb MDT DDR400@470 2.9v, in slot 1 and 3, and using as usual cool'n'quiet,because i love this thing :D

overclocking system, HTT 252: Mem 228 (2.8v) : LDT 4x, and manual settings and workin great. at 1T

i don't wanna see this thing hidden :rolleyes: cool'n'quiet no problems here,at all.

cheers :)

Thats because you are using this memory with 166Mhz as DDR333!

Thats OK for ME too..... but at normal speed (200 Mhz) C&Q does not run with 2x512MB MDT.....

lol... i always used C&Q on, and used stock for long time 1:1, HTT200/200Fsb... and no issue found. but couldn't leave all memory settings in auto, stabily problem.

using slot 1 & 3. and using same windows i used in NF2 :D lololol

and now using divisor 9:10... and fsb 252mhz...