Cool -N- Quiet: NF3 250Gb

i think i will bug Oskar and Jacky to hide this in the BIOS as I agree...this board was never intended, nor marketed, towards a decent, normal, quiet, stock speed board...

its sorta like having a Formula 1 racer and just using it to drive to work and to the grocery store...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Angry_Games

i think i will bug Oskar and Jacky to hide this in the BIOS as I agree...this board was never intended, nor marketed, towards a decent, normal, quiet, stock speed board...

its sorta like having a Formula 1 racer and just using it to drive to work and to the grocery store...

Amen. :nod:

Originally posted by Angry_Games

May i use this to Quote in German Forums and Press ?

Heise (CT') like to get such important informations from Developers....

Do you think thats the meaning from DFI-management too ??

I think that would be the last time to buy DFI-Mainboards for many german customers.

Why you have so less Confidence in Oscar ?

Don't you think he is able to fix the Problem ?

To hide a Problem is not a solution........

i don't want to argue, but your way is a little bit to easy......

Please don't hide Cool n Quiet. I emailed DFI support asking if it supports this feature with two memory sticks and they said yes. That was the biggest reason for my purchase. I currently have an AOpen AK89 Max and it only supports CnQ with 1 stick of ram. Please resolve the issue instead of removing support!!!

Originally posted by sirfergy

Please don't hide Cool n Quiet. I emailed DFI support asking if it supports this feature with two memory sticks and they said yes. That was the biggest reason for my purchase. I currently have an AOpen AK89 Max and it only supports CnQ with 1 stick of ram. Please resolve the issue instead of removing support!!!

I don't think Oscar will do this.... he is a fighter....

DFI would get much problems with customers if they WOULD do this......

The people who have to decide are NOT the people here in Forum.....

May i use this to Quote in German Forums and Press ?Heise (CT') like to get such important informations from Developers....

Do you think thats the meaning from DFI-management too ??

I think that would be the last time to buy DFI-Mainboards for many german customers.

Why you have so less Confidence in Oscar ?

Don't you think he is able to fix the Problem ?

To hide a Problem is not a solution........

i don't want to argue, but your way is a little bit to easy......

It´s absolutely my mind.

If DFI Management thinking the same like some overclocking Freaks here, this mainboard will just be an short hype.

Fact is, other mainboards comparing to the DFI will have functional C´n´Q and greater speed at same bios settings.

Sorry for bad english ;)

Originally posted by JCM900

@dreiu

Maybe it´s not helpful for overclockin, but it is an great feature. And if you think C&Q limits your overclockin, you have the option to turn it off.

If you dont want to overclock and you want to use CnQ, then you have bought the wrong motherboard.

Originally posted by dreiu

If you dont want to overclock and you want to use CnQ, then you have bought the wrong motherboard.

:confused:

It's quite simple - Overclockin' isn't everything. It's fun and occupies a lot of time while sitting in front of the PC - BUT: If you got work to do or simply feel like using the computer for basic stuff like Internet and so on - then it is a nice thing to have

It also helps lowering your monthly energy costs - but I doubt that you care about that point :rolleyes: