250GB Installed.

:) ...eyes receiving me or is at air maddog>>>OOOops I meant RichDog hangin outen hair gain? Hehehehehehehehe.

Long time no see in here. I have followed your exploits out on the net and crossed paths a few times with silence. Hehehehe. I knew you were long on A64 and I been out doing homework now for about 6 weeks to see what the others did with the NF3 and by and large again it is seeming many problems are just plain @ss nVdee probs. Hehehehehe. Forken shett.

Got the LanPottyUltimateTrainer250goodboardGLOHO frum Fatax just a few mins ago. Seems airs wun em 3200+topofthedesk3200CG1mbL2 thangs in the box too. So me got me work cut out to grab sum Satee drives frum me LanPottyB and see iffen is hair nue fangled broad...OOOops, I mean board will run sum.

Udder an at me ees RGone...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I have gotten 1800+ mb/sec (exact match - memtest) w/ 1 .5G stick of BH5 (2-2-2-7) and one stick of EB 3700 (3-2-2-6) @ 250 FSB (140/358 x 7) or (150/333 x 7.5).

Which would you go with, since neither seems to have much more left in it :confused:

/Edit: Gotta try out my adater pc4000 and see what settings and where does it get me.....:nod:

the only THermalright that will fit on the NF3 board at this time is the SLK-948U

the XP-120 wont fit last time i talked to Jim Wei

Jim Wei is no longer with THermalright, so now I am working on a new relationship with Chris, his replacement...trying to patch up the bad things in TW that happened over the neo backplate and the NF2 as our main guy in TW retired also, so we got a fresh start coming i hope!

stay tuned, I think the XP-90 might fit but I'm trying to procure some samply-samples

Someone on the OCforum ordered the XP90 for this board. I will keep up with them & seee how it works.

Hey Rgone & AG , yall should have dem dar boards running real soon so we can see what these new sisters really can do.

Rest of us is just monkey see monkey do, so we need to see so we can do.

This board really rocks, but we need that magic touch so we can send them to the moon.

Jess1313

:D over 5 hours till this last SATA drive is zeroed. Want it like new to see if any SATA setup problems as have heard there is. Unless there is a discrepancy between the download manual and the paper one> the SATA ports we need to use for max performance are not loading WinXP well at all. So I need to start if as new drives for testing. Just one of those things. My 948U is not here yet anyway (so stock HSF) and I do not have any BALEB memory. Hehehehehe. You know that funny memory with the 5G stuff on it. Hehehehe.

Later guys as me zeroing away fast as I can.

Sincerely, RGone...

:) said it best. Me gat duh same shatt he said. Hehehehehe. My box cummed jus lak yore box. Only one gat goot box is MR. AhhGee wit dem shittts in uh cable packs fur tuh trade fer HO'services. And mojobs. Hehehehehehe.

Butt me jus wantz a plain ole DFI GLOrocketMOHO mobo. Hehehehe.

Yep, jus sereeeeously demented, RGone...:nod: :shake: :nod: