Sign in to follow this  
Katch

Logitech MX1000

mine just came in today. . . plugged it in @ work because I was too impatient to wait til I got home:D tracks awesome, even on my shirt, pantleg, arm, etc. can't wait to give it a good thorough test when I get to the house tonight:nod:

Update:

I've been using my MX1000 for a couple of months now. By far the best mouse I have ever used. I get about a month per charge so its only been in the cradle twice.

I don't use a mousepad so the four large contact points keep the mouse moving smoothly over the surface of my keyboard tray.

After getting used to the feel I picked up a noticable amount of accuracy in FPS games like BF1942, Desert Combat. Point of Existence, HL2 and Starwars Battlefront.

I feel that the purchase price was well worth it for the quality and performance.

I have the mx510 (blue & red), the mx700, & the mx1000. they are all great mice, but the mx1000 is the master of all. The battery level is great, it will run for weeks without a charge, it is super responsive, it will work on almost any surface, it fits my hand better than the rest. The only issue I have is... It isn't as heavy as the MX700. I got used to the extra weight of the mx700. I only use the mx510 for lan parties. On my UT250GB rig it has the mx700, the 875p-t rig got the mx1000. It is a very good mouse that I would buy again if needed.

I keep a MS Optical Mouse with my work gear for those times when the user has a trackball. I just can't get anything done with a trackball.

If I don't have a mouse available I will resort to using the keyboard rather than touch a trackball.

Damn bothersome things in my book.