Maxtill mouse pads (updated)

Angry_Games

sorry to say but I might not be able to get 2 designs done tomorrow, I might but I am going to a contruction site to run my Montser GT (nitro rc truck) with some friends, and then for like 5 hours I am doing some AP-European History homework. If I finish ap-euro homework early I will get a DD and DFI design done.

Will

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep thats why i brought it back from the dead

SOMEONE has to have some Photoshop skillz

if you are going to try some photoshop...do a DFI-Street one and then go to www.dangerden.com and see their logos and see what you can come up with also ;)

Check out page three as I had submitted four various designs earlier

I'll buy one...or two...or three :D

No photoshop so no photoshop skills to lend a hand in design...Heck, the first few samples are nice and clean and simple.

Why don't ya sticky this thread at the top of a couple different sections so it gets a lil more visibilty. I'm sure there are alot of people that will want one of these...

• 2 months later...

exroadie's needs to be pink azalia's with lavendar lace hehe

like the DFI street sign...but i don't know if im too hot about the border (the borders are cool...but they don't usually translate well to mousepads...especially with fading/mixing colors...they are printed with standard 4-color like business cards etc usually)

He's gonna hate both of us - you for giving me the idea of what to create, and me creating it lol

exroadie's needs to be pink azalia's with lavendar lace hehe

Rgr that.

like the DFI street sign...but i don't know if im too hot about the border (the borders are cool...but they don't usually translate well to mousepads...especially with fading/mixing colors...they are printed with standard 4-color like business cards etc usually)