Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Maxtill mouse pads (updated)

well it is still feasible (it doesn't have to be Maxtill either, it can be any other mousepad maker that makes glass pads as I am still using my Maxtill pads and I won't change them for nothing as it is simply the best ;)

I've always maintained that if we had enough interest, I'd go ahead and get this started...but like just about everything else here, the interest is high until everyone has to actually take action like commit some money or post that yes they'd like to do it etc

Guest caffeinejunkie

As long as they arent too much I would def get one

might have to extend my keyboard tray lol

I went through the thread and counted about 30 individuals who said they would be interested in buying one of these. However some of those people might not be around anymore.

I agree we should make another thread to really find out how many people are serious about this, but I don't think many people will commit themselves until there is a estimate established for the price. (HG, I know you mentioned $20 in your first post, but is that accurate?) If we can get a price attached, then I think we'll get even more people intersted and willing to prepay to get this rolling.

Getting a price might be hard without knowing the interest. HG, maybe you can contact Maxtill and get a variety of estimates, say $25 if 1-50 people are intersted, $22 for 51-200, $20 for 200-500, something like that. If you want me to do it myself, I will, just give me the word. I'm just asking you first since it seems you've already had some contact with them, and you'll likely be the one handling the money and receiving and distributing these.