New Graphics card

Katch

Hmm... I have seen The 6800 do SOO well in benchies, but in CS: Source, the 9800XT still does excellent!

I would probably, personally go with the 9800XT- I like my 9600XT a lot more than my Ti4200.

They are very close. Some games the 6800 beats the 9800, some games the 9800 wins.

I believe the 6800 has a slight speed advantage, overall.

Such a hard choice =P

both graphics cards are going to be almost equal. One will get more fps in some games, the other will get more fps in other games. Its simply a farce trying to say one is definitely better than the other. Go by price and the bundled software (price 99%, anything else 1%)

This one is still killing me. I like Nvidia's unified driver supoprt, but have a gut feeling about the 9800XT. Haven't played with Radeons for a while and really want to. Oh but the clock speeds of the 6800 are unreal ARRRRGGGGGgggggg!

:confused:

Like the rest said.. either will be a great choice.. I just upgraded to a 6800gt from a 9800pro which I ran at over xt speeds.. Let me tell ya the 6800gt does do better with all eye candy on but the 9800pro held its own for me and was playing current games with no problem..

I think you'll be happy with either card..

GL

Thunda