I'll get you one day ...

litahime

If it's the last thing i do.

Alright so ... i'm a little annoyed. I was running my machine at 240x11 and having a ball. Not (3dmark)stable but figured everything would be ok. Then i go to play Battlefield Vietnam and it keeps crapping out on me. So i turn it down to 240x10 and same thing. Then 220x10 and it keeps booting me out about a minute into game play. So I turn off cpc and all of a sudden i'm able to run it back up to 240x11 3dmark stable. Since i've gotten adventurous, i went for 250x10 and it passes 3dmark at 2-2-2-11 cas2. All that it won't do is cpc on. My joy of possibly getting a toaster is overshadowed by the fact i'm running cpc off. Like i'm Kramer doing karate against 10 year old or something. So alas i'll run prime tonight and get the pic up if it works for tomorrow. Now i'm going to try 250x11.

:D ...what you need to do is to write Nvidia a thank your note for the quirks in the NF2 chipset. Tell them the chipset quirks have given you a complex and threatened your health and well being and is causing you severe mental depression. And would they please redesign the 4 year old chipset to work better? :nod:

Be sure to word it in a very polite but forceful manner and see what they say!

Right!!! HEheheheeheheheheeheheheheehehe.

Sincerely, RGone...:shake: