AG/RG, read this

slavik

I think that this is one of the worst rants in regards to the DFI boards, ever. Don't get me wrong, I do not have any problem with slavik whatsoever, but this complaint falls very close to the line of childish. What point does it make to complain about the PCB color? Absolutely none. Amongst that, you broke down the entire Lanparty feature set and gave your own reason why they're not worth anything, when there are many of us who love our LP B boards and chose them willingly and understanding it's differences from the Infinity board. Maybe these features don't suit you - that's fine, but there is no reason to blast a company for giving the consumers more. Simply put, you are complaining about these motherboards as if you are the only customer. Granted, a board with blue UV would've matched my rig a tad more, but that is the last thing on my mind when I think about the extraordinary performance and support these boards have come to be known for. It's like you wrote a letter flaming Coca Cola for making a red can of soda instead of a different color. If you're problems are that insignificant then buy Pepsi. Nobody is holding your hand to buy this next Lanparty board.

It's posts like this that make me appreciate people who complain about DOA boards and other motherboard-related issues. At least their problems are more relevant.

Slavik, I only hope that you realize that these issues here are not part of the bigger picture and that you continue your other meaningful contributions to these forums.

deception``

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do They make those "Will Work for Bandwidth" Sweatshirts in UV?

May be if you color coordinated an outfit with it you'd like it better.

I do see slavik's point. Those RED LEDs on the LPB (yes I know, electrical tape) make me friggin crazy.

hey... maybe he is on to something... I mean if people pay $500 to pray paint wonderful images on their cases... why not custom mobo colors for a nominal fee?

I'm sure if you flashed $1K... somebody would make it the brightest pink for you

:D :nod: :D ....................................really................................

............really................................

...................reallly............................

...................................really......................

....................really.............................................................really..................................>

FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEhehehehehehehehehe...

RGone...add two pints of stable though please......:nod: :shake: :nod:

I got an idea ...

make the slots "white" then have thin plastic "things" that can go over the lost (and not interfere with devices) and voila, a real customizable mobo :)

or better yet, develop a way to make PCI/AGP/RAM slots "removable" (surface mount???) ... that would kickass ...

as far as my whining ... I know that there isn't a chance in hell any of my ideas will make it anywhere past this forum ... they never do ... NEVER!!!

I whine, because I am guaranteed the freedom to speech by the 1st ammendment of the US Constitution ... so there :P

BTW, I got an idea for a shirt sign, will try to use a permanent marker and see if it doesn't come off :D ... it's funny, too!!!

but he'd have to mod them if he wanted them to stay on and still be able to mount a peripheral... as they are basically "dust covers"... but a quick find... and matches nicely to his suggestion:nod:

pretty sure our man slavik could mod a plastic cover thingy or two.

Just a little cuttin plastic.

I mean, we try and keep sharp objects away from him but if he promised not to run with it I think it would be OK.:D

I realize those of you without windows or those not into case "purtys" may not understand, but the overall case "look" IS important to a lot of us.

If those various caps weren't so dang close to the slots I might give the BlueUV a try on HO#2. Maybe the "yaller" ones on the work HO. Could even color coordinate to my costumes.

I whine, because I am guaranteed the freedom to speech by the 1st ammendment of the US Constitution

the US Consitution does not apply in this forum, nor any other forum. When the US Government foots the bill for it, or any branch of federal, state, or local government, then the Constitution applies.

Any private forum (and that applies to 99.9% of all forums on the internet) has their own set of rules and they do not have to mind the Constitution in that respect.

just thought I would give you a bit of government info since momma has taken government in college and is in fact currently enrolled in a government course at Boise State University.

now back to your regularly scheduled programming (since free speech within limits is Angry's law around here, even if Angry doesn't agree with what you say)