AG/RG, read this

slavik

:nod: AG you been up way too long doingat DoOm2.5 thang. You are re-developing yore leetarary skills by posting sew lat at nat. Hehehe.

I had plumb nigh furgetted to polish me moosetache and Austereean axesent. But me will do it today fer shore. HEheheheheehehe.

ROTFLMAO!!!

YuHoo meester AG coulduh make mine yellar cuz me is vary fond of yellar thangs?

I am RGone...running out the door to look for a life.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I will miss the Red PCB, as I am a big fan of red.

To be honest, the Red PCB was one of the many reasons to go the DFI route lol.

Well, as long as the great DFI Overclock performance is there, that's what really counts.

Performance is still #1 over looks.

:shake: herr man one consumerz he vat don't velly lak LP color to ver no wayz. Heheheheheheheehehehe. Vel I toilet yu whut meester AhhGee, iffen uze cant makT hit me color uv yaller, den jah me haf tuh buyed sum udduh bored. Heheheheheehehehehee.

RGone...gone to find a real life...an polish me moosetache................

Originally posted by slavik

btw, I don't like the LP UV colors ...

Just to let ya know, no one is forcing you to purchase anything. if you don't like it and looks take precedence over performance then go somewhere else and find something that fits the look you need/want

good lord RG's bad austrian is sounding more like swamp-redneck arabic to me... what have I done!??

that guy up there above me speaks true true

and

like i said earlier...I hear Gigabyte has blue UV stuff. You like blue, get a Gigabyte. Personally I like the Orange, Green, and now Yellow w000t!

I have a real problem buying a mobo because of color LOL. I bought it because it clocks and had the right features. If it was mauve with yellow polka dots I could care less. Fact is it's stable, and has a million things I could play with ;). If you want a computer for looks...well then that's the book by it's cover.

The first mobo I ever bought was an ahem*Asus*ahem, and according to there website it had alot of features I was looking for and yet I rarely got new drivers or bios. I was plagued with issues till the day I sold it and the board was false advertised straight from the aforementioned manufacturer website (anybody wants proof I'll dig it up, np ;)). Personally I love DFI because they're staright with me. ALL mobos have issues, atleast the last 20 or so I worked on did ;). DFI is one of the few that admits, confronts and trys to deal with them as best they can. I feel they're out for my best interest. Plus there is a strong community devoting a TON of time to making these things run smooth (could flash to a new bios every other day if I had time :D). There's very few "gray areas" about my DFI boards, if I want an answer to a problem I have with they're boards I go here or google and GET IT. With the "other" board I had NOTHING. You want color...go get it. You want class...come here :nod:.

DFI you ROCK, freaking UV on my UI on top of the best board in the world....woooohoooooooo.

Psyko

"catering to the customer" ...

Originally posted by whymeintrouble

Just to let ya know, no one is forcing you to purchase anything. if you don't like it and looks take precedence over performance then go somewhere else and find something that fits the look you need/want

I have a solution to the color thing. DFI could package the Motherboard with watercolors and then you could paint it yourself. You know kinda the artsy fartsy DFI. We could have awards and things for the most creative paint jobs and art shows.

And then we could all bring out our barbies and have tea and crumpets.

I have a very bad feeling that I just said that out load...............................;)