Homework!!!

:) ...I had seen the dugo guide and thought it was a link out of one of the other links but now by gawd it is linked rightly. Hehehehehehehehe.

Thanks man. I agree there are gunna be a bunch of numb nuts questions asked and a lot of time wasted just because of no preparation. This next motherboard is going to take 'even' more personal tweaking than the DFI sisters did because of the 'tons' of settings. And the I just wantchutotellmes are going to be in serious trouble. Again, thanks man.

Sincerely, RGone...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you need to use a Windows utility, what's wrong with the good old way of doing everything in the BIOS - I hear you ask ? Well, there are two good reasons. One: ClockGen currently provides more control options than the BIOS

from that link

If you see the BIOS for the LP754 UT then I think you will realize that NO program has the kind of controls that our BIOS can give you

and besides, I dont want to raise the whole issue of 'why we dont encourage overclocking in Windows' since WIndows in itself is a less-than-stellar, barely stable (at best) operating system....unfortunately its teh best we have.

stick to using the BIOS to overclock.