LanParty UT-250GB soon!

...I linked and is as close as anything that we know as I know about.

Want a bit of truth? We ain't seed the board. We shoulduh had the board before the peeps started getting them to learn the zillion things that newbs will be asking sebenty leben questions about because they don't know squat and right now neither do I. That is why you see me browsing and linking some of this stuff.

Next huge bit of informatin. The second that I have my board and in the case and fired up>>me or AG will be likely running like hale to the forum to post. Make sense? Does to me. And the best part is that it is the truth!

Sincerely, RGone...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell no...i get one of these boards im gonna hide out with it and love it and hug it and not tell you jokers NOTHIN hahahaha MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

as soon as we actually have proof that these things exist...we'll let ya know

/me begins to wonder if the LP754's are just vaporware

Originally posted by deception``

AG/RG: Do either of you know what the Vdimm volt option will cap at with the new Lanparty boards will be? I remember the thread which outlined the sample BigToe used to achieve 425 HTT and I recall that his was roughly 3.1 vdimm max. The reason why I am asking is because I am trying to decide if I need to retire my bh-5 and look toward OCZ EB when I upgrade to A64.

deception``

Really doesn't matter what the bios Vdimm cap is (although it would be nice if it was 3.300).

A trim pot and 5 minutes of time and you have any Vdimm cap you want up to the limit

of the input voltage to the on board Vdimm PS minus the voltage drop across the Mosfet(s).

I just hope DFI is using the 5v rail for input power to the on board Vdimm PS on the new

A64 MB like they did with the Lan Party and Infinity NFII MB's.

Viper

Do anyone of you guys know what the price is going to be when the motherboard hit the Swedish Computerstores? Im planning to buy a a64 cpu and a DFI and want to know how much I need to have in the budget. I hope I can get some information and you can pm me the information if you want to :D

chao.. Nicklas

Originally posted by Mekrel

well the only problems i seen have been programs like deepfreeze (like a windows image maker, restores to an image always when comp reboots) and Nforce3, unless you disable the GART drivers

Do you have a link to the Gart Driver issue by chance??? I will be going to the A64

platform shortly myself. Out of curiosity I would like to check it out. I use a modded

FarCry exec so I do not have to have the CD in the drive all the time (yes it is a legal

PURCHASED game of FarCry) and PB will boot me for that anyway.

The Gart Driver issue, if that is the root cause at least, I am sure will be addressed in

an upcoming game patch. Lets just hope it will be better than the 1.2 patch was lol!!!

Viper