LanParty UT-250GB soon!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D ...rumor mill and birthdating as a cause for a mobo> make mine 939 cause I be birthed Sept 6, XXXX. Hehehehehehe.

PsumS: we have no rumors about mobos that might be as the lag/lapse and such is just not a thing to rumor about anywho.

If you knew what I I thought I knew and when I should have known what I know> hale you would never start a rumor at all about release dates. Hehehehehehehehe.

Nearly sincerely, RGone...1ster>:nod: quickmath

PsumS2: I could not stand it. Had to know. From WordNetSearch2.0.

The adverb "soon" has 1 sense in WordNet.

1. soon, shortly, presently, before long -- (in the near future; "the doctor will soon be here"; "the book will appear shortly"; "she will arrive presently"; "we should have news before long")

HEheheheheheehehehehehe. And not the first one of those uses actually speaks to HOW LONG. HEhehehehehehehehe. RGone...Again....

there is no more INfinity line

it is now the UT line

LanParty 925-TX = top dawg

LanParty 915-UT = Infinity...cept its not red, its UV like the normal lanparty

LP 754 = ive seen three different screens now of 300+ FSB. This does not mean you will get it, nor will you even come close. I just relaying what I have seen from within trusted circles (1 of them being Oskar himself).

939 = there will be a 939 (dont bother asking when)

...and one better never ever forget it is a sample board and he is one of the best premier overclockers with access to cpus that you and I will never see in a lifetime not to mention video cards that I can't lay my hands on yet.

Yes sir that is not a better statement made than:

Granted... that's with

uber cooling etc.

I thoroughly expect the board to do very well in fact but I know that most will have no idea and forget the 'who' is pushing that particular motherboard. That is where the whole sad drama can get very sticky for the one's who do not have the same access that he has; but only have stars in their eyes.

When mine gets here I will then give a realistic appraisal that you know is from an average user and will be on air and intitially with BH-5 stuff as many have that left over.

Sincerely, RGone...

im hoping that BH5 wont be needed since the cpu and chipset can handle high latency stuff like PC4200 or better...with the controller on the cpu it will effectively eliminate a lot of badness that current chipsets that require a NB have (again this is hope)

as RG states, something we both preach over and over...going by one dude's results and expecting the same...is sheer madness. Even with 40 people getting 250FSB here, seeing that and expecting that you too should be getting 250FSB is sheer madness...