Sign in to follow this  
red930

Lavasoft announces the launch of Ad-Aware SE

Lavasoft currently distributes its anti Spyware application Ad-Aware to over 80 million home and corporate users worldwide including 3000 partners in over 120 countries.

New Version info here:

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

I run Ad-Aware and Spybot S&D about once a week,,,,but I 'm a little odd!

i think anyone that knows truly how much crap and danger there is on the net runs this sort of thing every few days. Even if during the time since you last ran it you know for a fact you didnt go to any sites etc that were 'questionable' heh.

i run this stuff religiously on the entire network every few days. just like I am religious about anti-virus, firewall security, updates for the OS...

I ran 6.0 before installing SE and wow, SE found alot more stuff. I used to run Spyboy s&d but had problems where it would keep restarting explorer.exe removing some of the apps in the taskbar.

Originally posted by Booster

I ran 6.0 before installing SE and wow, SE found alot more stuff. I used to run Spyboy s&d but had problems where it would keep restarting explorer.exe removing some of the apps in the taskbar.

same here, before i went out to eat i ran it then came back home and ran SE found alot for stuff.