Another 4led problem

I hate to have to post this, because I know I should have gotten a BIOS Savior... but,

I flashed to the official 6/19 bios and loaded CMOS reloaded settings from the previous bios. I knew as soon as I hit that load button I screwed up, but it was too late. Now its nothing but 4 leds. :(

Anyways, I don't have another board to hotflash with, but will buy one if I have to. Will the Ultra Infinity work for this or do I need to get another LPB?

Also, is there any place I can buy a new BIOS chip from that already has the BIOS flashed on it? Any other suggestions? I have tried all the clear CMOS tricks but none seem to help at all.

Thanks for any help!

descending

Yep I sell the chips, but unflashed. I have a bout 20 left and a few spares don't hurt. I've already dorked one that Rgone has had mixed sucess playing with, but mine are about half the price including shipping on mine compared to what badlash charges without shipping.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean get a BIOS Saviour in addition to the badflash.com chip or instead of? Can I just flash a bios to the saviour somehow and then flash it to my corrupted chip?

Sorry about all the questions that I'm sure have been answered before, but I don't have alot of time to do the research here lately.

Thanks for all the help!

Originally posted by descending

Can I just flash a bios to the saviour somehow and then flash it to my corrupted chip?

Well you can do that ... But your gona need a bios chip to boot with or a friend with a NF2 mobo that uses the same bios chip to hot flash with.. The saviors dont come flashed that I know of and your chip is corrupted so unfortunatly you wouldnt have any way to boot and flash either..

You should get a new chip and a savior ... I beleive thats was what AG was getting at is to buy a bios savior anyway so that you can recover next time without a problem..

Ive had mine for a while with my nf7 and now its on my dfi... gives me a nice feeling of security when changing bios and settings ..

Thunda