Hellfire's 6/19 Bios With 12/18 ROMSIP

Guest Hellfire_merged

if you have an IOSS bios savior, the only "wire" you have to conect has "2 pins", and it works both ways, yo can conect without problem.

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Zero

if you have an IOSS bios savior, the only "wire" you have to conect has "2 pins", and it works both ways, yo can conect without problem.

Yep. It's quite easy, though I screwed it up the first time I got one because I installed it the wrong way because I was too lazy to read the manual. :shake:

Thankfully the folks over at FrozenCPU were nice enough to send me another. :D

But the big question is, where's Hellfire?!?!?! :P

Originally posted by Xiode

Yep. It's quite easy, though I screwed it up the first time I got one because I installed it the wrong way because I was too lazy to read the manual. :shake:

Thankfully the folks over at FrozenCPU were nice enough to send me another. :D

But the big question is, where's Hellfire?!?!?! :P

yeh that would be nice to get a new one

ive sold off my socket a stuff

and im getting a newcastle 2800 and a dfi nf3 ut

since they've been sooo great helping me with my bios'

lately

too bad i kill it

Yeah, I'm thinking about screwing my watercooling and selling my socket A stuff off. I have a dream (oh boy, I feel like Martain Luther King Jr. :P) that I can get a nForce4 mobo with PCI-E and SLI for dual 6800GT's or Ultra's if I can afford them. Talk about not needing to upgrade for a while.... :D

In reality, I'm probably just going to get enough money to finish out the parts I need for my super-custom watercooling setup (x2 loops, like I said before), sink the mosfets, and get a SB cooler. I should be able to attain at least 2.8 and 490/420 or something I'm guessing, then.

Originally posted by Xiode

Yeah, I'm thinking about screwing my watercooling and selling my socket A stuff off. I have a dream (oh boy, I feel like Martain Luther King Jr. :P) that I can get a nForce4 mobo with PCI-E and SLI for dual 6800GT's or Ultra's if I can afford them. Talk about not needing to upgrade for a while.... :D

In reality, I'm probably just going to get enough money to finish out the parts I need for my super-custom watercooling setup (x2 loops, like I said before), sink the mosfets, and get a SB cooler. I should be able to attain at least 2.8 and 490/420 or something I'm guessing, then.

yeh it would be nice

since asus had the nf4 sli now

it shouldn't be long before dfi has there flavors out

Originally posted by Zero

what happend to this bios ? :(

No idea. I've been waiting for Hellfire to release it any day now, but no luck. :( I'm sure he has a very good reason for not posting it yet.

Talked to the crazy man last night. I can tell you he is terribly busy with school. But he asked me to relay the following (hope I don't fug it up).

He's like 3 steps ahead of the alpha he sent me three days ago. (Always tweaking, tweaking, and tweaking) So I won't even bother telling you what I liked or disliked about it.

What he did ask me to tell you is this:

The bios will be available in both UI and LPB versions (He said the LPB version takes him about 10 minutes to complete once he has finalized the Infinity version)

Intends to have them in two SATA Raid bios versions:

both 5.0.44 and 5.1.27

He's modding parts of 11-19 so there will be support for 55 watt CPUs as well as Semprons, and yes it DOES recognize Mobile CPUs.

Said he'll discuss the ROMSIP mods when its released so can't tell you any more on that.

The big issue is the built-in Memtest but he thinks it will be finished in a couple of days (Don't know what that means with the Holiday in there). He does appear to have additional resources available to him through the University. I'll let him discuss that if he wants.

I begged and pleaded to release them now but he's sticking to his guns about adding the Memtest. He seems to be acclimated to college life and except for classes has adopted "Angry Time". Meaning awake from 8PM to 4AM :)