Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hellfire_merged

Hellfire's 6/19 Bios With 12/18 ROMSIP

Yes, and unfortunately it's not good.

Hellfire's PC was knocked over by someone.

He was on H20.

I'm sure you can imagine what happened when the water leaked onto the board.

He's totally bummed. (Who wouldn't be!)

Obviously there is no fast resolution to this.

Please be understanding. His PM box is all ready full with requests and ideas. More important fish to fry than a bios mod right now. I'm sure he'll post in thread when he gets a chance.

hi there all

thanks to hellfire im running @ 250x10.5 :)

currently using rev3 but i just added another stick of kingmax pc4000 so i now have 2x512 and believe rev2 is better for me but the link is down could some one mail me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by glent

hi there all

thanks to hellfire im running @ 250x10.5 :)

currently using rev3 but i just added another stick of kingmax pc4000 so i now have 2x512 and believe rev2 is better for me but the link is down could some one mail me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

wow another with the kingmax ddr 500

do your's use the green heatspeader?

if so there a tsop memory? which i have to clue what it is.

but from reviews we could do ddr 550 w/o more volts

i know mine can do 270FSB without more volts, but chipset is not gonna budge for me i do think

Guest Xiode

Hey all,

I have a question, mainly for Sae because of your insanely high overclock. Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I have just really returned to the computer entusiast world. :)

Right now my max stable OC is 2.65 with 3EG Rev3, but I have not been able to get anything above there. Right now I'm aiming at getting 2.8, so I was wondering what all you had to do to achieve your overclock, and please include the settings you have.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Xiode

Right now my max stable OC is 2.65 with 3EG Rev3, but I have not been able to get anything above there. Right now I'm aiming at getting 2.8, so I was wondering what all you had to do to achieve your overclock, and please include the settings you have.

all of these boards have a mind of their own, so it would be hard to say. do u plan on hitting 2.8 on air???

im sure it would be hard for SAE to say (muhaha) everything he's done to achieve his OC, because there are so many factors. hes done many mods to his board and played around with numerous timings and settings.

Originally posted by Xiode

Hey all,

I have a question, mainly for Sae because of your insanely high overclock. Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I have just really returned to the computer entusiast world. :)

Thanks!

well like he said

many mods

and alot of time

:nod:

Guest Xiode
Originally posted by FlyingHamster

all of these boards have a mind of their own, so it would be hard to say. do u plan on hitting 2.8 on air???

im sure it would be hard for SAE to say (muhaha) everything he's done to achieve his OC, because there are so many factors. hes done many mods to his board and played around with numerous timings and settings.

Well no, I was hoping for possibly 2.7Ghz on air, but if that isn't possible then it won't bother me.

I have a whole arsenal of watercooling equipment that I have yet to install (a couple parts left to go and no money :(). It's a custom solution, made by me. Will it be good? Probably. Is it overkill? Definately. :D

I'm going to have x2 whole seperate loops, each with its own res, Mag-3, and double heater core. In one loop is going to be my TBX or RBX, I forget, on the 2600+. In the other is going to be my NB and GPU (Maze-4 and Fusion SL). On each double heater core will be x2 120mm Sunons.

So in answer to your question, no, I'm not planning on doing this on air. :nod: