Hellfire's 6/19 Bios With 12/18 ROMSIP

Guest Hellfire_merged

Guest Hellfire

Ok, this hybrid bios has been complete with the sound/lan patch dropout fix, I am unable to test this bios at the moment because I currently still have no PSU to use in my DFI. I will need some beta testers so please PM me if you want to be one. Also when you PM me please your your system specs along as what problems you were having with the 6/19 bios.

;) Hellfire ;)

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

-EDIT-

f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

-EDIT(2)-

'ooooh oooooh days go bye.....i sit around and get real high, oooooh ooooh is this real..........'

-EDIT(3)-

Where u gone!!!!! U been on the forum for over 20mins, no sign of bios and u just gone!!!!!! Dont do this, u causing sever mental problems, hit and run style

:(:(:(:(

where is the gun and shoot myself in the head smilee, when u need it?!@?!@?#!@?#

I wonder whats happened to hellfire, he annouced to us that he had the next beta ready and then he vanishes

:confused:

Hellfire whats going on dude? You got alot of HO's waiting for some flash loving, there begging for some of that pimp daddy action. Why u denying them the satisfaction?

:)

Seriously though hope hes ok and hasnt gone through some unforseen crisis, like being abducted by aliens seeking to find out the secret behind the HO's

:shake:

man i want me bios, have some interesting finding i want to reveal, but not quite yet need to do some more testing. Im gonna try and put to rest amyth abt these HO's once and for all.

:)

Originally posted by elts_drac

I think he's in cahoots with SAE (AKA Dr. Evil) in his top secret AMD Quantum reversal project!!!

Erm... me Dr. Evil... umm. NEVER!!!! You son of a ... harharharhar!!! *evil laugh* I you tell someone what ya know you are a dead man!!! muhahahahaha....