Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hellfire_merged

Hellfire's 6/19 Bios With 12/18 ROMSIP

Originally posted by RGone

:D about this purely hi-jinked thread is the information in it. I never saw so much being addressed in one thread lately. So much forging in the fire as it were.

I have not had much fun since I left the Abit forum and really was amazed at the somberness of the DFI forum when I first attended. But deeyam if I don't think we get more done while having some fun. Oh hale that could be jus a MS red-nake fur you but it does now bring a smile to my face at least 40% more of the time.

I mean everytime I see mong; I think bong. Sorry man!!! SAE just flat @ss trips me out cause I know he really not SAE but the S.F.F.U. "king" in disguise. HEhehehehehe. Uwackme=ROTFLMAO from jus the thought. HellFar= you deeyam rat he smokin. Soundx98=the dancing exorcist of all NF2 gremlins, jus dial GO Ghost after 12AM each evening. Hehehehehe. AdModDev=AMD and when I see that I have to have another laff or two.

I mean this is a bunch of rokin and rollin but oh sO talented group. I jus proud to hang the fringes and larn me a thang or three. Hehehehe.

Me shorely is RGone...1ster>:nod:

mong-bong is hanging around here waiting for the fireman to come bearing prezzies :) Oh and Mr Mong is a blazer so no problem equting me with bongs :)

The nick mongoled has also transpired from the fun pass time of mine, blazing the reefer, back in the day, me freshman yrs (well we dont call em freshman in the UK but u catch my drift) I is smoking the pipe to dang hard and me trips out (yes the good old dyas when a hit was a hit :)) All i could mumble to me peeps was, hey im mongoled eeeeehh.

:nod:

Many happy stories of blazin the crop.....

Hellfire where ares you?

mong-bong

Guest Hellfire

I'll post the bioses in a few hours, right now I need to head to class.:sad:

DING!.... My sound dropout awaits your bios Hell!!!

Yeah, that SB Vdd thing only help one person, just another little bit on the info pile.I wouldnt mind it being adjustable, so a $3 pot is called for, for kicks.

Along with OCP 4.7K res's, Vdimm pot (for 3.4-3.5V trials), and Vcore/droop for stability..... looking for solid Vcore, not HIGH Vcore, just for kicks.

Originally posted by uwackme

Yeah, that SB Vdd thing only help one person, just another little bit on the info pile.I wouldnt mind it being adjustable, so a $3 pot is called for, for kicks.

Along with OCP 4.7K res's, Vdimm pot (for 3.4-3.5V trials), and Vcore/droop for stability..... looking for solid Vcore, not HIGH Vcore, just for kicks.

I did all the mods... :D

I think it works, vdimm gains you most :D

And don't think the VCore on these DFI sisters ain't stable. It is... These mods only seem to gain you stability with more than 2V (up to 2.08).

Good luck my friend :) (okay, you are the professional here ;))

Hello all.

I'm currently running the 1/21 bios (on my Infinity, trying to get sig to work), but not having very good luck at any fsb above 200. I would like to try one of these new 6/19 beta bioses. I flashed my board quite a bit when i got it back in February, but i'm now rusty.

1) I just wanted to double check that the 3 bioses list above are what Hellfire has out right now, i'm not missing one am I?

2) What method do you all use for flashing. I think I just put awdflash.exe and the bios.bin file on a floppy, and hit f2 when booting. I know others like to make a bat file with the awdflash command (with switches) on a bootable floppy and run that bat from a:>.

3) What version of awdflash do you recommend for these 6/19 bioses?

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks much.

Jnuw

So both of you guys, SAE and RGone, use Winflash and like it? Could you give me a link to a current version, i can't seem to find one, thanks much guys.

Jnuw

WinFlash is on your Install CD. I never did try a Google

search on it but probably numerous Links will show there.

Awdflash 8.30 works good. It's bundled with

the 6/29 BIOS version on the DFI website.