Hellfire's 6/19 Bios With 12/18 ROMSIP

Guest Hellfire_merged

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. You don't need to read everyone's sigs again if you read it once

laughing so hard I almost peed in my pants and had Coca-Cola coming out the nose.

I understood you Black99RT - but a great line (gonna steal that line stefan) :nod:

Originally posted by soundx98

laughing so hard I almost peed in my pants and had Coca-Cola coming out the nose.

I understood you Black99RT - but a great line (gonna steal that line stefan) :nod:

heh it sure was a great line

i cant wait to get my toater sig

but first im gonna try the audio fix and lan fix, and the new 8ka bios, to maybe get a higher fsb then 250, or maybe 10.5 or 11 :D

I saw that their is a modded Bios for the A64 DFI board that lets you select more than 3.3Vdimm (up to 4V i think). In that board, the Vdimm is taking from the +3.3V rail so it has to be modded to give you more than 3.2Vdimm. My Infinity board is from +5V rail, so any Vdimm can be given.

Is there any chance to mod the Infinity NFII bios, so we can select more than 3.3Vdimm as the A64 DFI board?

Originally posted by DragonFlight

I saw that their is a modded Bios for the A64 DFI board that lets you select more than 3.3Vdimm (up to 4V i think). In that board, the Vdimm is taking from the +3.3V rail so it has to be modded to give you more than 3.2Vdimm. My Infinity board is from +5V rail, so any Vdimm can be given.

Is there any chance to mod the Infinity NFII bios, so we can select more than 3.3Vdimm as the A64 DFI board?

Hum that would be sweet :D Let's see if HellFire has anything on his sleeves :P

I have just tried all 3 REV of HellFire's bioses.

Before, I was using the 19/6 bios from DFI BIOS Collection!

There are 2 thinks i noticed:

1) Same overclock as my old bios but with lower memory performance!

2) The only Bios i have ever tried and really fixes cold boot problem, is HellFire's REV#3. Thanks for that HellFire! Good enough for me i think!

THANK YOU HELLFIRE!!!!

I just put in your 3eg-rev2 bios. Took my 2x512 BH6 chips from a max 220mhz to 245mhz. And I was able to lower my overclock voltage! You're my hero.

My system:

DFI Lanparty NF2 UltraB

Mobile 2600+ w/DD TDX #4

2x512mb Mushkin 2-2-2 Special @ 245 2-2-2-11

Maxtor 200gig SATA

Radeon 9800np (slight o/c - stupid infineon)

Current O/C:

245x10.5= 2573 (Bios) 2578.5 (actual) @ ~1.8v

Thanks for the great bios!

I'm trying to flash with 8KA Rev#2 BIOS but it doesn't seem to work with WinFlash...it tells me "please load the correct bios file" when I try to update or open 8KA rev#2 .bin file...why?