Hellfire's 6/19 Bios With 12/18 ROMSIP

Guest Hellfire_merged

Guest Hellfire

Sorry guys I have encountered a problem with it, I let one person try it and there seem to be a problem with it, as my code kept looping. I will be out of town for a few days but when I get back I'll send the bioses over to people who requested them. So about the inconvience.

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hellfire

OK, I am going to start sending the beta bios out to everyone, please understand that this is a testing bios only and is not the final product.

You may experience a funky looking book screen, but do not worry about it, it should work fine for most of your, for those of you who would like to test it please PM me.

Hellfire

Flashed and starting to test.

Just a warning: I did have a bad flash my first try, could have been user error, but be careful if your going to attempt to test w/o a bios backup.

And yes the boot screen looks funky :)

Bad news so far:

Using the same BIOS settings as the 6/19 w/ 1/21 romsip, I am getting 30,000+ errors in memtest at only 240FSB. I can't even post at 250 anymore. And windows decided it won't load with this bios either... im going to make sure it isn't my ram taking a dump, but I have the feeling something is up with the bios.

edit: just tried same settings again w/ 6/19 official, ran through memtest fine. Anything you want me to change and try Hellfire? What was changed that might have caused that?

Guest Hellfire

This is why i decided to release it to worthy beta testers first because there are still a few kinks in this bios, these problems should be worked out soon, but it will be feature packed. :nod:

Originally posted by Angry_Games

im going to move this over to the Overclocking section but leave a redirect ;)

everyone should find this thread and know that it has moved before it goes off the page in the main AMD board section.

if not...WAKE UP! lol.

LOL

huuuuaaaah.... *yawn*

Gooood morning. Huh... where's the thread? :confused: ;)

Just like to back up what FDM said, its funny what uve done hell, only took a quick look over it, but sure enuff test5 in memtest just churns out countless errors!

The funny thin for me is, im not getting the occasional error i was getting in test4 anymore, lol. So u must be doing some right and something very wrong :)

Hope u can iron out that kink with test5, its a biggie, cant be having a bios like that on my system at the moment, im doing some critical stuff with regards to my uni work.

When u sort out that error chuck us the next revision, I can then give it some proper testing. Keep up the good work.

mong