Hellfire's 6/19 Bios With 12/18 ROMSIP

Guest Hellfire_merged

Hellfire's 12/18 romsip Lanparty bios helped me reach full 250 fsb 2-2-2-11 stability with my Mushkin Level II....

Outstanding job; keep up the good work! I can only pray that you will mod this bios with the new Sil3114 SATA bios and I'd be set.

Thank you so very much :O

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused: listed as beta for sure. I just flashed official LPb bios with the 5039 inside and it 'lost' me 5,000mb/s in writes. Yeh, right you need it for sure. We looking for more writes and it is slowing. But they do have it labled beta and it feels it.

Sincerely, RGone...:mad:

Guest Hellfire

Here is what everyone has been waiting for:

The mods on the Infinity bios are:

- 1-21 Infinity Beta Bios Tables

- L12 mod built-in (Not sure if this will help any on our DFI boards)

- Cpu Interface Optimised

- Included option to change CPU Warning Tempurature

- Included option to change Shutdown Temperature

- Changed SATA bios from 5.0.35 to 5.0.39

- Cured some warm boots, (if you experience one please allow from 6-9 seconds for code to do its job :))

Hellfire's 3EG Bios for Infinity Rev. #1

The mods on the Lanparty bios are:

- 1-21 Lanparty Beta Bios Tables

- L12 mod built-in (Not sure if this will help any on our DFI boards)

- Cpu Interface Optimised

- Included option to change CPU Warning Tempurature

- Included option to change Shutdown Temperature

- Changed SATA bios from 5.0.35 to 5.0.39

- Cured some warm boots, (if you experience one please allow from 6-9 seconds for code to do its job :))

- Removed Lanparty boot screen

Hellfire's 3EG Bios for Lanparty Rev. #1

I did not included the patch that fixes the lan/sound drop problem that some people are experiencing on the 6/19 bios because we are currently still testing it and will be included on the next revision.

Bioses are running fine!!!

Guest Hellfire

5.0.39 Actually improved my writes on my 74GB Raptor, I actually got 80 mb/s more in writes and reads are around the same.

Originally posted by Hellfire

- Cured some warm boots...

This newest bios (N24ID619-Hell-3EG) is based off the 6/19, uses the 1/21 romsip, and corrects some warm booting problems, right? Does it address LAN drop offs too?

Will you have a 6/19 w/ 1/31 and 12/18 romsips with the booting and LAN fixes as well?

Thanks much for you hard work on this, i appreciate your time.

Jnuw

Guest Hellfire

The lan drop and sound drop is not due to the modification to the bios some people just basicly have problems with the 6/19 bios unmodded. But, yes I have found a fix for them, which shall be included on the next revision bios.

working good so far, going to start benching to see if it might give me better scores ;)

Excellent job so far Hellfire, thanks for your hard work. And if your looking for beta testers, let me know, I love to hose my OS and kill bios chips ;)

Well I think for me it was a Zonealarm thing. I have 4 bittorrent downloads going at a combined speed of 368 k/s and not so much as a hiccup. Don't seem to have sound issues either but I only have a moderate OC going to unlike some of the others. Thank you both for the Zonealarm info. It's going to make my life a lot easier around here.

Originally posted by uwackme

Ive got a pretty solid repeatable sound dropoff still... so Ill be looking forward to trying out the fix HF :nod:

I already fixed my sound drops... :D

Can play Far Cry at 12x260 now... but I have to test more. I sometimes get lockups after 2hours or more...

What I did:

I downloaded the lil latency app mongoled posted here (in these forums). It's been able to detect the devices' own latencies...

I set my Audigy to 128clks instead of 32 and leave the bus lat untouched...

It worked. First I got a sound dropout after a few minutes. Yesterday I was able to play FC for 3hours with out sound dropout... I now even can use EAX 2 :D That would not work before, too.

Gimme feedback, what you think.

Thanks, SAE aka S.F.F.U. :cool:

Originally posted by SAE

Can play Far Cry at 12x260 now...

*looks for that :sobber: smilie from Xtremesystems*

About the sound & lan dropouts: it's good to see people get their issues resolved from getting completely unexpected information!

I've not even been able to flash to any of Hellfire's bios as the burn-in of my KHX3000 continues (unsuccessfully so far,, only 170fsb Memtest stable :eek: :mad: ). But maybe I'm just too impatient.

Anyway, getting a 2600+ IQYHA and another Infinity coming, we'll see how that combo does...