Gaming Tunes

Kosingigglephits

I was courious to know what everyone listens too when gaming. I know that when I play Motor City Online I'm partial to 50's and 80's hair bands. When I play Everquest I seem to listen to old Iron Maiden, Dio, stuff like that.  :D

if i counter-strike, i normally listen to heavy music to make me mad.. i play better when im mad.. I dont know why, I go with slipknot, or something fun like that..

when im just goofin around i bust out the bone thugs and or ICP, ICP rule!

peace out d00ds

Medal of Honor Allied Assult, if you are the allies the listen to some ac/dc and other classic rock.(Ozzy***)

And if you are the Axis then it has to be metal like ramstien and rob zombie.

• 4 weeks later...

Depends on what I'm playing and my mood...

Normally it's stuff like Disturbed, Godsmack, Drowning Pool, Puddle of Mudd, Korn, Ozzy, Union Underground, Drain STH, Stained, Saliva, Alice in Chains, Linkin Park, APC, Tool, Rob/White Zombie, NIN, Manson... the list goes on.

There are other times when Aerosmith, GnR, Eagles, and Kravitz are played.

And lastly, I aslo like a lot of Celtic music.

Just depends on the game, role I play in the game, and my overall mood.

30gigs of music is a lot of music. i have about 1.5gigs and thats almost 300 songs. when i play counter-strike (thats all i play) i listen to lots of emo and hardcore. SUNNY DAY REAL ESTATE RULES. i like reggie and the full effect, get up kids, poison the well, ect, ect. i just bust out winamp and put it on random.

• 4 weeks later...