one lonely night, The Wife and AG were all alone on the board...

Angry_Games

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...unplug the .-droid he had nicknamed "momma" as it seemed to be malfunctioning. In fact, she WAS malfunctioning, as just as he go to the switch, she gave a swift karate chop across AG's neck, sending him sprawling unconcious across the room.

the momma-droid look around then leaped out a window, sending glass shards flying. She hit the ground running as the old saying goes, and headed off towards....

but just she came close to the island of Taiwan, she jumps of the boat and dives into the letting the boat ride onto the beach, where innocent and unsuspecting DFI engineers were gleefully enjoying yet another great BIOS release and another well designed board which unlike any other board glowed a bright blue color as UV rays hit it at night.

Having found the abandoned boat, the engineers excitedly started riding the boat. the last man to go was Oskar. For Oskar this was a great day, going from nobody in Abit to a bigbody in DFI and the word ... that is ... until .... the gas ran out, leaving Oskar straded 200m out in the ocean. THE TIME STOOD STILL as everyone gazed at him hoping he would not drawn. In the comotion, everyone rushed to the nearest payphone to call help. But when they came back, Oskar, just as the boat, were gone like they never existed.

The rest of the team and the executives stood shocked as the dry sand below them became wet ...

:nod: wetter and the exec's more despondent at the loss of "ow". There arose a great shout from BiO enginear, Kent; who looking out to the ocean saw droid9 niner momma astride her HOFINITY paddling with 'ow' in tow. She was paddling strongly toward...

RGone...:shake:

... but alas. droid9 niner momma beached her HOFINITY

at the TW Burger King pier and much to her amazement

found that this was a bad move. There is no Internet Cafe

offered there.

Approaching, after his amazement of surviving, OW said

to droid9 niner momma... You have delivered Cruel and

Unusual punishment to A_G, our most humble late night

PC techie. For that here's what I'm going to do....

Meanwhile...... across the globe....

AG groans and opens his eyes. It is light outside. He slowly drags himself from the pile of shattered glass and broken computer parts where he has unconsciously spent the last several hours. Cautiously he approaches the broken window and peers out. The bright sunlight causes the pounding in his head to increase. He turns away abruptly and stumbles toward the couch where he collapses.

A few minutes later, a single clear thought comes to his mind. "I wonder who's going to be on Dr. Phil today?" As he reaches toward the remote he notices that it is sitting next to a cordless phone and a small piece of paper with a phone number and some letters "O - S - K - A - R" written on it. He sighs..... "niner" and flips on the TV.

Hours later, he awakens again. The room is dark. His eyes are immediately drawn to the bright colors coming from the infomercial on the TV. He watches with amazement as he learns about the amazing trimming and slimming capabilities of the "Ab-O-Matic." He instinctively reaches for the phone, but is once again distracted by the note. "O - S - K - A - R".... it seems so familiar, but..... "What could it mean?" he sighs.

Suddenly, the television grabs his attention again. "Could that be it?" he mutters. Motionless, he studies every frame of the two back-to-back 15 minute presentations desperately trying to understand what this has to do with him. "...... call now or visit our online showroom to see the latest in .-droid technology. We service and sell all major brands so what are you waiting for? Call today!" Then a small man with dark hair steps through a long line of dancing 'women' and boldly says "Remember, if you have problems call me. I'm Oskar Wu. I'll know what to do!"

AG turns the TV off and sits quietly in the dark. After a few moments, one word comes from his mouth.

"Momma?"....

:confused: Momma? And the pounding in his head begins to increase again! Was that droid inflicted Karate chop more than just a chop? He quietly tries to reason out what the niner is going on!

He seems to remember dimly a female he once had in his life. Who was she? Niner? Could she have been niner? Maybe 'momma'? Momma, niner, what the hale? Bits and pieces begin to filter thru...

RGone...:shake:

the haze of his brain. Oskar on the tv. Momma not a real person but a sexdroid. AND OH MY GOD MY ACHING HEAD.

Again, looking to the note next to the phone, AG decides sitting here will no longer solve anything. Especially as at that moment, the CNN lady is discussing an oversexed android running amok through the streets of Taipei.

AG grabs the phone and calls RGone down in Swamptastic, Mississippi to see if they can put their brain together and figure out just what the #$@! is going on in this bad Timothy Leary nightmare...

"Rgone...dude...I'm in trouble and I need some help...see...momma...she..."