one lonely night, The Wife and AG were all alone on the board...

Angry_Games

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bill didnt feel a thing. musta had a hard head, after all the crys of people hating windows crashes didnt phase him and they were equevlent to nuclear bombs!

anyway, mr. Bill turned around and said to A_G "help me please!". but A_G said quietly, "steve, please stop as i have news". they both grew silent and blank faced. A_G said with a proud voice "i have been cheating on both of you, my new whore is linus". confused and not knowing who linus was, Bill said...

...wtf u talking about you mullet wearing, stach donning idiot? You mean linux? Well these words shocked everyone within earshot of Bill! They never heard such language from such an astute business man, even in studio 51! It was quick after that the crowd gathered closely around Bill with fists in the air! and ...

beat bill into the ground. only his head was uninjured, which is typical of the hardheaded species. as A_G watched with amusment he pointed at a landfill containing all of bills OS'es and said "that is where you will live". as bill got up all of the suddon a pound cake hit ACE in the head, at which point cpuz said...

..."ha! gottcha goob!" yes apparently it was cpuz who threw the pound cake at Ace and his expression showed sheer delight! However, cpuz only said this to cover himself so that no one would figure out what a bad aim he had, because he really intended to hit Bill with it! It was at that point that Ace picked up the pound cake and ...

she says "HEY! pay me some attention before i smack you good with a pound cake!"

amazed and a little confused at the same time, A_G walked through the door and said "screw this, if you think im repeating all of these god d*ar*n posts you are out of your f*reak*ing mind." in shock the female with no name rushed out in fear of the teeth A_G was showing. A_G picked up the pound cake that the girl dropped and hurled it at ACE with amazing force, but it stoped 2microns infront of his face and everything went black. when the members awoke they found theirselves in a swampy area with GIANT bugs and lots of reptiles. "were are we" asked msmolt. "well i would deduce we are in the coniferous period."

A_G showed up with the poundcake and said...