Sign in to follow this  
nVidiaGuru

Post your desktop here!

Here's my desk. The bg is something i whipped up when i got my new lanparty board to show my love for the nforce.

err nvm my damn host wont let me remote link.

Guest Joalaielna

pistonspics9fq.jpg

Just one of mine...I have everthing thing from abstract (deviantart.com) to nature.

I use wallpaper tool, which is a free download from windowz and you can set it to change your wallpaper pic every 15 minutes to 1 week.

Guest thespin
here's mine. . . at work anyway, i will try and find some time to post a pic of mine at home as well.

desktop pic

Would prefer a different wallpaper but your taskbar is awesome ... any secrets to reveal ? :)

Would prefer a different wallpaper but your taskbar is awesome ... any secrets to reveal ? :)

Theme XP is your friend. I don't remember exactly where I found that, but the taskbar was part or a LoTR theme I downloaded at one point in time.

My desktop... I know, it's a little old, but not much has changed. I'm lazy like that. :rolleyes: I should probably work to overclock it a little more but every time I try, it reacts oddly. I should get some OCZ ram I suppose but I'm not able to justify it yet. All my games run flawlessly and I've not experienced any slow downs soo.. *shrug*