Got Pets?

Guest culinist_merged

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i have to admit African Parrots have the biggest vocabulary of all the parrots. But i am very happy with my Bird and i could not ever part with him even though i think about it every day. He is a pain in the beak, he is a bother, he is a pest. But He is my stupid bird and he does other things than cuss. He loves the Andy Griffith tune as I am sure the grey does too. Its hard to imagine but this bird will probally outlive me if he doesn't piss me off. That was a joke so don't nobody call peta or who ever they call when they are afraid I'm about to make parrot soup!!

Originally posted by wez

Yea, they are great, but they can be alittle anoying sometimes :)

But still so darn funny and qute :D

Hey nice to see somebody from Finland here. I am half Finn myself. My kids middle names are Toivo and Heikki. No kidding. Sorry to get off subject here guys. Wait a minute my bird just cussed again. So i hope this counts.

Originally posted by Budster

Hey nice to see somebody from Finland here. I am half Finn myself. My kids middle names are Toivo and Heikki. No kidding. Sorry to get off subject here guys. Wait a minute my bird just cussed again. So i hope this counts.

Nice :D

I live on Aland, a little island between Sweden and Finland.

But it belongs to Finland ;)