Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

NF2 - Poll - your 6/19 BIOS Results

44 members have voted

1. 1.

• Cures Cold Boot
    • Cures Warm Boot
    • Cures Cold & Warm Boot
    • Cures nothing!!! same results with this bios!
    • Cures issues but drops LAN
    • Causes major problems!!!
    • Causes Cold Boot
    • Causes Warm Boot
    • Causes Cold & Warm Boot

i have been running this bios since oskar release it on the beta testing page, it have been giving me warm boot every 2 to 3 reboots. also my builtin realtek giglan has been locking up on me when i have mutiple high speed downloads active(so i had to disable the lan and re-enable to make it work again), beside those problem been running fine. i think imma switch my back to 1-31 this weekend

I have no problems with it now and have really had no problems with any bios from DFI or others on this board. I seem to be able to and was running at 2.5ghz with this cpu until my radeon overheated but nothing bios related.. well at least not the bios on the motherboard. Before this bios was pretty consistently getting the BSOD during boot up.

ME :D <===== very happy with my DFI

BTW/ I did not do anything weird to get it to work. Just dos/flashed

it.

Im having boot problems too with new bios. After long periods of prime the system doesnt shutdown right or doesnt boot up. Shift-booting is the fastest work-around I guess. Had no problems with my older bios

RGone and/or AG: Why can't Oscar then continue building on that bios so the LAN/Sound/USB stops dropping? i mean, if i understand it right it isn't the romsips making the drops, so is it really so hard to fix? with my abit i had Sound drops, but that was because if a hot SB & buggy drivers, so it was fixed pretty easy. i just want a bios with good OC, mobile support, and without drops. :/

i have an lpb and i have never had warm boots until i flashed to this bios i would get them after memtest stressing test 5 and after world of warcraft and restart.... would not post hang with hd light on... too bad it is a fast bios..

Guest Spartacus
Originally posted by Mofo0793

i have an lpb and i have never had warm boots until i flashed to this bios i would get them after memtest stressing test 5 and after world of warcraft and restart.... would not post hang with hd light on... too bad it is a fast bios..

Mofo,

Please update your sig with your rig specs. We need to see anything in common with the systems that aren't doing well on 06/19. BTW, my board acts the same way as yours.

Guest AAdjuster

My Infinity just loves this 6-19 bios.

No problems with this bios at all.:)