Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SAE

Wondering what differences between TW and China boards???

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by dreiu

Mods, please close this thread.

 

Hey... it's my thread... and I don't want it to be closed.

 

IT HAS A TOPIC, SO PLEASE STAY ON THAT!!! GUYS, IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS YOUR POLITICAL ATTITUDE, MEET ON MSN OR STH LIKE THAT!!! THREAD'S ONLY ABOUT THE QUALITY/OR OTHER VISIBLE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CHINA- OR TW-MANUFACTURED BOARDS!

 

Thank you :mad:

 

P.S. If any mod could delete the crapping posts I did not mind...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SAE

Hey... it's my thread... and I don't want it to be closed.

 

 

:D Opps. Well, as long as everyone stays on track then I suppose. Sorry I didnt take your opinion into consideration when I made that comment, but it was gettin way out of hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:) electrical discussion of difference is the topic.

 

You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled programming.

 

Sincerely, RGone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by RGone

:) electrical discussion of difference is the topic.

 

You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled programming.

 

Sincerely, RGone...

 

Thanks, bud :D

 

(quite calm now ;) )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dreiu

:D Opps. Well, as long as everyone stays on track then I suppose. Sorry I didnt take your opinion into consideration when I made that comment, but it was gettin way out of hand.

 

Hmmm...seems to me we are dead nuts on topic lol.

 

Viper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ViperJohn

Hmmm...seems to me we are dead nuts on topic lol.

 

Viper

 

:nod:

 

But you said something about different brands of these SMCs!? How did you notice that??

 

And ain't these colors bound to specific values :confused: ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SAE

:nod:

 

But you said something about different brands of these SMCs!? How did you notice that??

 

And ain't these colors bound to specific values :confused: ?

 

Body color has no reliable bearing on an SMC's value. The color of a given ceramic SMC of the

same value varies from maker to maker and even Intra-Maker sometimes. The only way to know

for sure what the value is to pull it from the MB and measure it.

 

Viper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ViperJohn

Body color has no reliable bearing on an SMC's value. The color of a given ceramic SMC of the

same value varies from maker to maker and even Intra-Maker sometimes. The only way to know

for sure what the value is to pull it from the MB and measure it.

 

Viper

 

Hmm. I can take them out (unsolder :D ) but I have no way to measure them :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×