Sign in to follow this  
RGone

06/19 Fixes Cold-Boot - Please post HERE!

Everything is Working Great :D

---What are the benefits from Using S3 instead of S1 ???

EDIT: I still experience Warm Boots.. Windows Doesn't Restart, I have to Power Off and Power On again.

I said before that S3 resuming was history for me... but now (one day after flashing) I experience some troubles sometimes when wakin up from S3 :(

sound begins to act funny and some software do not start anymore ("mem cannot be written" error)

argh !!

I reflashed my LP-B II with 6/19 bios according to RGone's instructions. I have L12 and voltage warmod still installed.

Resume from S3 still does not work for me, when I push power to resume, after about 5-8s I get the ambulance sirens, and need to reset to reboot.

flashed with WinFlash, and checked Clear CMOS.

Reset computer, went into bios. Works beautifully.

at wokr right now, but i am running a mobile 2500+, and no cold boots, where as with the others i would have the odd 1.

Oh, I flashed this bios yesterday, no post after flashing, then unplug the powercable, pull out the battery, set the jumper to "clear" and then go to bed. This morning, put everything back and it works. that's my report. I don't think all of the common folks can do what ever I did last night, so, you need change some thing before it become an official bios