215 fsb crash to windows when tryin 2001se

i have infinity non (m) barton 2500 ocd 2 215 fsb 3.0 vdim into windows fine doin windows things fine..try to game or try 2001 windows crash's more vdim or wut..right now 9800 pro is at 425 351 so i dont know what voltages to raise next..i was hopin i could stay around 3.0 right now im in windows 2.370 id like to see the non mobile do 2.5..btw im all stock hs and all on vid and proc..with 6 case fans 38 idlin at this speed as i type now..i guess this is a good stabil oc for non mobile beings as all that i have inhere but id like to see 2.5 plz help

try upping your AGP voltage, vdd (Northbridge) voltage before raising vcore. Also try giving a lil more vdimm voltage. Play with your timings a bit.

PUT YOUR SPECS IN YOUR SIG!!! (read the green link about Important DFI Info, second post!)

when i oclk my sytem and window crashes when im doing sumin in windows, i usually raise the cpu voltage up by a little to get it stable, that usuall solve my problem, also you know that not all processor can run that high, my mobile 2400 can only max out at 2.3ghz, and is this the first time you are oclking ur processor?

I couldnt get my normal 2500+ past the mid 2.3xxGhz range. Was the reason I went to mobile's in the 1st place.

But try 1.875Vcore, 3.3Vdimm, 1.8Vdd, 1.7Vagp.

Use 11,2,2,2,2.0,9,12;e,e,f,d;auto for memory settings.

The BH6 chips luv TheVolt....so 3.3Vdimmm is good.

Set CPU to 200Mhz x8, 1:1, and agp to 72Mhz

Once in windows, use Clockgen to keep bumping your FSB up...test...up...test, go up 5Mhz at a time. Keeping multi at 8 keeps you CPU happy while trying to find max stable FSB for the ram/video.

My max is 240Mhz x10.5 on mobile 2600+/new BH5 mem. But on very nicely burned in BH6 Corsairs 2x 512M with identical settings I can run it at 250Mhz x10. With BH5/BH6/CH5 its all about the memory being seasoned that will set your max FSB on it. Find that, then find the max MULTI your 2500+ will run that FSB at.

Its a pain, takes ALOT of testing to find your max's.... but thats 1/2 the fun of OCing....isnt it? :nod:

right now im stable in windows at 2.370 but crashes halfway thru 2001se @ 3.1 vdim all others are the same,

this isnt my first time overclockin this setup,so i guess this is broke in ive had it quite a few months now..b4 mobiles were the shi.when this was the best oc'r out..back then i couldnt post into windows @ 2.2 :(

now im pushin the envelope @ 2.4 and im sure she has more..we shall see.. so lemme get this right..u want me to change every one of those voltages right now all same time..then slowly increase fsb to see max?

whats deal with 72 agp..will that hurt my vid card?

one more thing..my 9800 pro from newegg,(samsung) stock is 380 340 right n ow im at 425 351 is that a small oc i wanna go for a slight increase but not too much so that itll make my cards lifespan shorter..basically one or 2 fps would do me just frin from my vid card..im not gonna pust 9800p like other items in my pc..

ok this is a edit since i changed all things u said cept for one..as far as the 9,12,e e f d..i have 9,12 e e f whats the d for agp fast writes?or wut.i also noticed this increase in voltages made my pc run about 10 degrees higher idle im almost 48-50 idling..ima try to get thru 2001 se one pass then ima bring some volts down..thinkin about tryin just 3.3 vdim first then slowly tryin others till im 2.5 stable..thats my goal.if i hit that then ill go buy a 900a and tornado,and push the envelope.i figure if i blow this one up only thing i can do is get me a MOBILE :)