Sign in to follow this  
elts_drac

Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

ps: so put that in your pipe and smoke it Sorrento (ie: next time you are so quick to judge someone or something before you know them...maybe you should think twice since you don't know half of what you think you know about me)

Look who is talking :rolleyes:

This doesn't deserve a responce here... taking it to PM's now

HAHA, You don't receive PM's... I wonder why. Well sorry to disapoint you AG but I grew tired after receiving 5 PM's from others asking why you were the way you are when responding; one this last week. I have seen you are sometimes rude, but I always thought you just had a ton of work and couldn't handle being pollite at the same time... perhaps its something else.

All I care about this is, actually nothing... lol, judge you say I did? I didn't not, I just tell it the way I see it, and I didn't call you names or say it in CAPS or anything like you seem to love to do. Think twice you say? I think you should think at least once, but I couldn't care less now that you responded the way you did specially since I was clear about how I was not trying to offend or to attack or to make you feel bad... which you did anyway; truth hurts I guess.

Take those words, roll them, and stick them in your mouth... what ever that means. For someone who is here to help people with their hardware you really act as something else.

Good luck

Btw, sorry guys for saying this in here... I had to respond, and PM was not posible.

Look who is talking :rolleyes:

This doesn't deserve a responce here... taking it to PM's now

HAHA, You don't receive PM's... I wonder why. Well sorry to disapoint you AG but I grew tired after receiving 5 PM's from others asking why you were the way you are when responding; one this last week. I have seen you are sometimes rude, but I always thought you just had a ton of work and couldn't handle being pollite at the same time... perhaps its something else.

All I care about this is, actually nothing... lol, judge you say I did? I didn't not, I just tell it the way I see it, and I didn't call you names or say it in CAPS or anything like you seem to love to do. Think twice you say? I think you should think at least once, but I couldn't care less now that you responded the way you did specially since I was clear about how I was not trying to offend or to attack or to make you feel bad... which you did anyway; truth hurts I guess.

Take those words, roll them, and stick them in your mouth... what ever that means. For someone who is here to help people with their hardware you really act as something else.

Good luck

Btw, sorry guys for saying this in here... I had to respond, and PM was not posible.

No one gives two flying crap about your opinion!!!!!!!!

Sorry for posting this in here.. I had to respond.

:angel:

Guest FZ1

Everyone chill. We'd better get back on topic here - minus the criticisms...

Everyone chill. We'd better get back on topic here - minus the criticisms...

Thanks!

I was just thinking about unsubscribe this thread and give up on the idea of posting a pic soon, but hopefully we'll be back on track soon. :)

What I think has happened here is a clash of humor... Angry made a comment in jest, and some peeps on here have taken it personally as an attack on them.

Im not defending what he said or taking sides, and thats the very reason why there are rules on this type of behaviour in a work place. That said this isnt a workplace, this isnt a serious topic, and some of you have just taken something said (in jest or not) to heart thats really written text on a computer screen...

Really you need to chill out...

So he called us hairy palmed nerds.... so F**#$%ing what... does it change any of you? no..

Does it make you a different person today??? No.....

Angry could call me a hairy palmed nerd till he's blue in the face, but the fact is, that he doesnt know me in real life... He doesnt know the fact that I have probably traveled and seen more of the world than he has, and why should he care about that anyway??

In fact he doesnt know any of us in real life (only a few). .. Some of you need to really take it like water off a ducks back and just swim on with life and learn to ignore things that obviously was posted to spark a reaction in the first place...

Just my 2 cents

Theres a shiitty reality show on here in the UK called Beauty and the Geek (think its a USA show too)

comprises of attractive yet thick women and ugly geeky blokes trying to team to compete for some ..

typical stereotype

and im not being derogetory they really are thick one had to hve it explained that ireland is a different country to england!!

Theres a shiitty reality show on here in the UK called Beauty and the Geek (think its a USA show too)

comprises of attractive yet thick women and ugly geeky blokes trying to team to compete for some ..

typical stereotype

and im not being derogetory they really are thick one had to hve it explained that ireland is a different country to england!!

Speaking of UK reality shows, I have gotten really addicted to one that they show on the Sundance Channel called Ladette to Lady. I think it shows in the UK on ITV. Anyways, just thought I could throw in that I can no longer bash reality shows because I have now been sucked in by one, but I will qualifty it as being more sophisticated cause it is unedited and its on Sundance. At least that's why I tell myself to sleep at night.