Sign in to follow this  
elts_drac

Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

well besides TGM, there's...momma, who everyone knows is stuck to me (like white on rice), and then there's "The Wife", who belongs to someone here but I never did find out exactly who...and then theres...dunno...

WTF??? i mean,.....WHAT? momma is a lady??? holy crap...i thought thats just a handler.......

yah back at my own gamers forum there's only 1 (ONE) female users and she's not exactly the nice/geeky type...just a female gamer with an appetite for being the center of the attention... *sigh.

back to the topic btw......

moi......

picture0017ry.th.jpg

about 4 months ago, thats the newest pic i can get my hands on. i dont take picture frequently sorry.i dont have photoshop yet coz i just reinstal, so i didnt resize, just host it...

@ winnipeg, MB canada. My job involves going around canada for few weeks n months at time, managing newly installed network, and my last project was this rural first nation city 400km north of winnipeg. which is practically in the middle of nowhere. this pic is taken in winnipeg's city hall area. very pretty city. such slow pace,relaxing city.

LOL...

Silly Angry. I've been out of my house many times. One time I kissed a girl, and she didn't slap me. Not everyone that's into computers lives in their parents basement.

name me one that doesn't....(and/or name me one that doesn't dress up and go to Everquest/Star Trek/Comic Book conventions...)

One time I kissed a girl, and she didn't slap me. Not everyone that's into computers lives in their parents basement.

What is this "girl" that you speak of?

name me one that doesn't....(and/or name me one that doesn't dress up and go to Everquest/Star Trek/Comic Book conventions...)

I won't until I graditate from college and need somewhere to live. (unless Micron is nice and lets me move to Boise with them...)

Anywho, if you want a horrible pic of me check this out...if you dare...

http://facebook.com/p.php?id=16911117&l=97b2888890

wow.... so she is a woman..... sorry... lol i knew it when i saw momma's talkin bout recipee and how he's livin with AG i thought somethin's off lmao...

i live at my own apt. since i was 18.... parents kick me out of the house riight after highschool....ok not immediately, but a few months spending their money for the last time :P

and ive NEVER been on any sci-fi convention......... computer exhibition, thats different..... like CES n stuff...

What is this "girl" that you speak of?

I won't until I graditate from college and need somewhere to live. (unless Micron is nice and lets me move to Boise with them...)

Anywho, if you want a horrible pic of me check this out...if you dare...

http://facebook.com/p.php?id=16911117&l=97b2888890

hehe, i think he was being facetious :)

to all

i think AG is the only one that thinks most of us are the stereotypical "nerd" ...when once forums like these were unindated with lonely intraverted mamma boys. but what i'm finding out, with all the friends i make on forums, is that mostly it's guys that are in thier 30's, that are married and enjoy video gaming, or younger guys in the early 20's that are into video gaming, lol. i think the video game revolution and the computer advancing into society home life like the TV revolution back in the 50's, with almost every house hold having at least one TV, is vastly changing the demographic of computer users.

i'm seeing, in these pictures and how they speak to me, is a bunch of nice guys ..some pretty darn cute ones too ;). some still are the momma boy type with action figure collections, but that's still c00l with me b/c they are nice people. especially since they usually don't have an attitude trying to prove something to everyone.

TGM