Sign in to follow this  
elts_drac

Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

Guest thespin

May God say of your child as He said of King David and King Cyrus, "My servant, who fulfills my every wish." Congratulations!!

Congrats and welcome to the club! (i have 2, 1 being 6months the other 18 months) welcome to the wonderfull life of crappy nappies, lost dummies and bottlewarmers. :nod:

yep you spend the 1st 2 years trying to get them to walk and talk...then the rest of there life trying to get them to sit down and shut up..;)

Awesome pics....congrats....1 of my many children is just now 6month old...laughs all the time....just this week strated crawling....man it's just sooo much fun...

This is my first child. :) It's A Girl. Her name is gonna be Asia Grace Williamson. She is due April 27. (these pics are about 1 1/2 months old now)

99ks.th.jpg

80wb.th.jpg

Just thought i would share my Joy :nod: :nod:

gg

I like the name.

Guest Joalaielna

Thanks everyone for their nice comments. We are both really excited! :)

It's cool to feel her kick and stuff.

And yep these are those 3d pics. But for some reason they call them 4D ???? Doesn't make sence to me.

Congrats, enjoy the first couple years with your 1st. The 2nd one's are usually wild, destroying your house , writing on everything in sight, trashing the furniture. Have fun.