Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes my son isnt bad what so ever - he nows right from wrong and isnt allowed to swear or anthing that may upset ppl. And he knows it was a one off for a joke. All though when he wins games he sticks the bird up at the sceen and laughs.

OK, I got some batteries the other day - Here's a pic of da Blooz!

Mug Shot

More like Da Blues, wheres the smile at man lol .. j/k your looking like you could kick some azz, you play BF2? Where recruiting for some crazy bastards that will stick c4 all over there dune buggies and commit suicide runs.... :nod:

Guest Blooz1

Naw, I wasn't P/O'd, just was gettin' frustrated with tryin' to take a decent pic of myself! HAR!

I haven't gotten to BF2 - I actually only just started to mess around with BF1942! The funny part is that I've had the game for over a year! Still a noob, and I've only got dial-up, so online playin' won't be in the cards!

Naw, I wasn't P/O'd, just was gettin' frustrated with tryin' to take a decent pic of myself! HAR!

I haven't gotten to BF2 - I actually only just started to mess around with BF1942! The funny part is that I've had the game for over a year! Still a noob, and I've only got dial-up, so online playin' won't be in the cards!

1942 is a great way to learn, BF2 for the most part is the same style so for the transition it should be easy for ya....

Get some dsl and BF2 and come waste all your free time with us.. :nod: