Sign in to follow this  
elts_drac

Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

A likely story... LOL

OK, let me do some rootin' around, see what I can find.....

EDIT:

Hmmm, my battery charger has finally rolled over and died! Looks like I need to get some batteries before I can get ya a pic, guys!

Guest culinist
Me and my Tracer overlooking Burbank...

Hey there OldGuy, where exactly was that picture taken from? Old Burbank/Tujunga resident here.

Yup...she's a bute. Everything hand picked (Hmmm..sounds like me puter ;) )Too bad I can't seem to tear my arse away from the computer long enough to ride her :rolleyes:

Owy owy owy!!!! Removal of the pancreas!!! You've had some serious down time the last couple of years my friend...Pancreas, hip and clavicle??? The both of us will be scootin around in motorized wheel chairs soon...souped up of course :D

I've never broken a single bone in my body to date. got a pretty good sprain of my ankle, though when i was about 11, had to use crutches.

Hey there OldGuy, where exactly was that picture taken from? Old Burbank/Tujunga resident here.

That's from the La Tuna Canyon fire road off of the 210...I live in a great spot for hiking, biking and tearing around Angleles Crest when the notion hits me....

Hehe - here is a pic of me -

untitled9ij.jpg

!!!NOT!!! Lol this is a pick of my son playing UT2004 on his Pc

We send this to ppl who dont beleve they have just ahd there asses whipped by a 5 year old.

This is me a real ugly one -

spa00411xy.jpg

and my girls on there PCs in there bed room

Please read the forum rules..

Pics cannot be larger then 800x600.

i do have another daughter but shes hard to get hold of on a camra.

Guest Tyler

Wow, good job endorsing a bird to your 5 year old. :rolleyes:

Ohhhh a bird upset you from a five year old LOL .... You dont come from were i live and you have to trust me a bird is nothing and since it was a one off i dont mind.

Grabbed a Pic of him lying in the his bed after a good BF2 session -

untitled43tp.jpg

@mayhem: now that's what I call a progressive dad, one who will allow his son to give the camera the finger...RIGHT ON!!

In defense of Mayhem.... Hes from the UK and in there country flipping the bird is really not considered as bad as we see it here in the states...

5 year old kid flipping the bird = Good old dry UK humor

In defense of Mayhem.... Hes from the UK and in there country flipping the bird is really not considered as bad as we see it here in the states...

5 year old kid flipping the bird = Good old dry UK humor

I didn't say it was bad, my god, the kid is gonna learn it eventually anyway. so what? I was being facetious, I said RIGHT ON, and I think he is a cool dad!