Sign in to follow this  
elts_drac

Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

rules, what stinkin rules???? are they with the instructions??? what instructions ... where's the power switch is what I want to know??

And thanks, but I don't think that's my problem right now .....

lol

too much fun!

how come i cant use a 20-pin 350w psu?

where do i plug in the power connections?

why wont an AGP card work on this NF4?

why wont my Athlon64 3700+ work on this NF4?

how come i cant use a 20-pin 350w psu?

where do i plug in the power connections?

why wont an AGP card work on this NF4?

why wont my Athlon64 3700+ work on this NF4?

i have some PC100 memory from my old packard bell but it wouldn't fit. so i tapped it a few times with a ball peen hammer and most of it finally went in, but i think some is hanging off the edge. then i tried putting my old VOODOO PCI video card into the AGP slot but it wouldn't fit either. YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE GUESSED HOW MANY PROBLEMS A BALL PEEN HAMMER WOULD FIX! next was my old joystick but my new DFI motherboard didn't have a serial port. so i cut off the end of it and stuck it into my mouth. then i spit on my fingers and crammed em into an AC outlet but nothing happens.

should i push harder?

Man you don't have to be a geek! I know nothing but 'niner' and that 'slot thingy.' Tell her to come join the wife and I, we need more women for our little club we are starting called "The Men we Love and their computers." Actually that sounds more like a self-help book which i plan to write someday. ;)

At least start a thread like that here please... I need that support for when I get me a new GF... And Also Off topic here just 6.5 lbs to go now Way to go Momma... I bet ure proud of yourself (and A_G as well) :dog:

i have some PC100 memory from my old packard bell but it wouldn't fit. so i tapped it a few times with a ball peen hammer and most of it finally went in, but i think some is hanging off the edge. then i tried putting my old VOODOO PCI video card into the AGP slot but it wouldn't fit either. YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE GUESSED HOW MANY PROBLEMS A BALL PEEN HAMMER WOULD FIX! next was my old joystick but my new DFI motherboard didn't have a serial port. so i cut off the end of it and stuck it into my mouth. then i spit on my fingers and crammed em into an AC outlet but nothing happens.

should i push harder?

Use the ball peen hammer to get those fingers in there and be sure to ground yourself properly with a static strap before working on your computer (but if you don't have one, you can just use a regular electrical cord with the plastic insulation stripped off and the plug end in to the outlet).

You need to resize or crop the pic so it doesn't exceed 800X600 image limits.

At first all I saw was the gun safe. Then I noticed the reflection of the stack in the side of the safe and realized I needed to scroll over to see the rest of the pic. DOH!

The speaker rigs float for a long time or until you shoot holes in them.

@ timpangos: i didn't see anything, and want to see the pic now. please recrop. ty.

At least start a thread like that here please... I need that support for when I get me a new GF... And Also Off topic here just 6.5 lbs to go now Way to go Momma... I bet ure proud of yourself (and A_G as well) :dog:

I will have to think about that. I just didn't want to invade in on the space of all you computer gurus with my womanly things.

Here is me WITH my braces, got them off a few months ago :D:D:D:D

Matt2.bmp

Do you see my cursor? I bet you can guess where I got these photos.

good job matt, steering this back on topic! nice pic too!