Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

erm no...not RGone's place...you realize he lives in Swampville, Alabama with 99% humidity and 98°F temps and all that right?

a lil note: remember that even tho you might use [bimg] tags, the file size is still the same....please try to scale down pics so they dont kill modem users =/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AG look @ your calendar for the date I mentioned next year. Yes I know exactly where RGone lives as I have other friends there whom I have met and its a nice city. Plus its proximity to the place where the spectacular event that occurs on the day I mentioned is well within driving distance. It's like a puzzle. I know you'll figure it out

Originally posted by elts_drac

Ok I'm game too so here it goes..close yer eyes and hope it's not so ugly it breaks yer monitor er somethin...

Mark3.jpg

Hmmm...now would have never put your voice with that face lol.

Viper

Damn thats a nice deer Buck

ROFL at seeing the LP in the antlers!!!!!!

I too like to hunt and fish - I prefer hunting wild pig tho :D

I was feeling game enough to post a pic however my cam cable dissapeared somewhere

Must be the DFI gods telling me something.

/Remembers name and aquisition of it

/Sighs

*edit*

You guys are old :D:rolleyes:;) :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry I meant wise and knowledgeable :angel: :angel: :shake:

Geez Buckstitch, gun or no gun, sure wouldn't want to get in fight with you. Ya look like you could kick some major booty.

mnkyboy - got to have your picture here with a handle like that.

sounds like some really kewl deformity or excess hair may be involved.

Viper John & RGone - need to see pics of you so we know what a Guru looks like.

And mnkyboy, you're only as old as you feel. Most mornings I feel like I'm 16. And most nights like I'm 90. If you make fun of the oldfahts I'm gonna hire Buckstitch to kick your az. I know he'll do anything to get a new video card. hehehe

i'd have to say if we all get together it would definitely be in Boise where I live...mainly because of how beautiful this city is, not to mention its not so large that you would get mugged by crackheads the instant you stepped out your door....and traffic is non-existant most of the time...and the city butts up against the mountains...and because the weather is awesome...and because i'm lazy as hell and will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER go back to the south.

god i dont know how ppl can live down there. I lived in Orlando for 12 years and i never got used to the heat, humidity, bugs, or terrible southern prejudices. I might make a city-boy out of RGone yet hehe.

Guest Buckstitch

soundx98

I don’t fight anymore but for a new video who knows. ;)

It seems like yesterday I way calling guys old fart and now I am one.:shake: :shake: but like you said you're only as old as you feel. Me 25 :D

AG

Some day I want to go into Idaho and into Montana because I have always wanted to see it for myself. :)

Oh ya thanks mnkyboy :D