Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuppA-SnipA
It's not so much that it's really long. I tend to "flip" my hair so when it hasn't been cut in a few weeks it starts to lean to one side.

And I like my hair like it is, thanks!

lol cool, and i wasn't trying to be an butthole :)

Agreed. All I see are a few s****y monitors on desks in the background...

That brings back some old memories.

Those desks were originally provided back in the early 90's. The reason for the glass insert in the desktop was because the 15 inch monitor was mounted under the desktop to provide a larger, unobstructed work area.

I was in charge of the hardware rollout of the "Advanced Training System" at Keesler AFB in '92 and '93. Spent many hours mounting those monitors under those desks.

Glad to see they upgraded to a 15 inch LCD over the years. LOL

Yeah, we used to have those in high school. Good to see the Air Force has gotten with the times. Sort of. :P

Wish they'd call me soon and tell me I got my damn job so I could FINALLY be Lieutenant Dan. Quite literally it should happen in the next week or so.

*sigh*

That brings back some old memories.

Those desks were originally provided back in the early 90's. The reason for the glass insert in the desktop was because the 15 inch monitor was mounted under the desktop to provide a larger, unobstructed work area.

I was in charge of the hardware rollout of the "Advanced Training System" at Keesler AFB in '92 and '93. Spent many hours mounting those monitors under those desks.

Glad to see they upgraded to a 15 inch LCD over the years. LOL

At MCC, we're still using those desks, with little plastic shades over them to reduce the glare from the overhead lighting. :tooth:

At MCC, we're still using those desks, with little plastic shades over them to reduce the glare from the overhead lighting. :tooth:

Yup! Same problem when they started using them here.

Next move was some janky plastic hoods that shattered as soon as they hit the concrete floor.

Next move was to carpet the classrooms to protect the hoods.

Next move was to buy new computers when the fresh carpet fibers clogged the vents and and caused overheating.

Rinse and repeat!

• 1 month later...

What a man. Just watch Rogers and whoever their other QB get hurt at some point next year and Favre just walks on and dominates. With a broken leg and a concussion. While having open heart surgery.

I miss my mullet. :(