Sign in to follow this  
LoMbArD

Lanparty B Onboard Sound

This is more an annoyance than anything, my onboard sound works good, sounds great, except in Windows Messenger. Instead of getting the regular Windows Messenger sounds when someone logs in or msg's me, MY PC Speaker beeps. I have looked at the sound properties and the correct sounds are set, and if I hit the play button the sound plays correctly, but Messenger refuses to do anything but beep the PC speaker. I have installed my Audigy and it play the sound the way it should, but the onboard won't.:mad: But it plays everything else great. Maybe I will just have to live with it til my next reload. Any Ideas?:confused:

Edit: sorry, just realized that I was browsing in the wrong place when I posted, plz move to the AMD side. (although it prolly don't matter) Thanks.

moved it for you

this is very odd as I use onboard sound for the LPB and INF and have never encountered this. Do you have the latest MSN Messenger (4.7) from WindowsUPdate?