Sign in to follow this  
elts_drac

The please explain your HANDLE thread.

i picked the name EH because it means hi, so when i sign in im saying hi.

and lets people know im canadian.

there are a few meanings but that is why i picked EH.

The rock group STYX Kilroy Was Here album.

This 'rock opera' had a character named Dr. Righteous

I use this same handle on several boards I frequent. This has been my handle since the old BBS days.

Pretty cool 'eh?

culinist is a take on the word culinary since I cook for a living, went to culiniary school, etc.

yeah, cooking rocks, what school did u go to? i went to paul smith's in the adirondacks. work at a golf resort in vermont during the summers.

so if you see the name it's probably me!!

you play as deathadder in WoW on the spirestone server in the dark ground guild?

I'm always amazed at how long people keep their handles. Same with me.

not me...

-----

first: crash (cos i made my old system crash a lot)

second: crashvx (crash version 10, cos it was my 10th handle)

third: altcrash (ctrl+alt+CRASH heh... just thought it was funny... )

fourth: cronocrash (crono from crono trigger and crono cross, also like time crash... if time crashed heh, no rebooting that.)

squaresoft rox

My husband calls me the wife in his forums so I guess it made sense to me. I'm here mainly to help understand his stuff and converse better with him. Now I can say things like "I'm glad Booster is feeling better!" and "I'll bet momma and Angry are happy Florida won tonight!". Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever say things like "Do you think so-and-so would get a toaster sig if he changed his niner setting to niner and cooled his niner with a niner?" :confused:

In my forums I call myself jill girl cause after I met the husband, he and his friends referred to me as "that jill girl". It became a joke and my nickname has been jill girl ever since. (My forums are cliesource and PDA street. I'm as crazy about my Sony Clie SJ-33 as the husband is about his desktop.):)

Do u by any chance have a sister??? :D

Well Frallan was the only way U could pronounce my login when I was chairman of the computer society @ Uni (e2frla9) and that sort of stuck with me. It also means "The Bun" - as in small white bread in Swedish..

Guest culinist
yeah, cooking rocks, what school did u go to? i went to paul smith's in the adirondacks. work at a golf resort in vermont during the summers.

Went to Olympic Community College, took the 2 year culinary. Awesome program for a jr. college. I cook at a local resturaunt full time . Dirt Bag Night Cook Baby:):)

Smoken Joe was a motorcycle racing team. I also liked to finish a run and pull out a smoke before everyone else caught up just to mess with them. The name stuck and follows me around it is too well known.

I had just started a Limousine company in Atlanta, and I needed a name for the company.....I was thinking of all these different names, anyway Icon came to me, because it is a variation of my last name, minus an "a" and "o", i took away these letters and "icon" it was. :)

I used to compete in car audio competitions (1990-1994) and I was sponsored by Infinity at the time. I've used that name ever since- and it seems really appropriate with the DFI boards.