The please explain your HANDLE thread.

elts_drac

Originally posted by elts_drac

....there aren't too many of us(republicans) around these parts... :) So what pray tell is N.O.A. ?

None Of Above. What did you expect from the "Registered Skeptic"? :P

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in high school the guys i used to hang out with in high school called me momma cause i used to boss them around and give advice like a mother i guess? Who knows high school boys are weird. And then i met angry and he introduced me to SOF2 and it just kinda stuck to me. I really don't think i am the motherly type but it fits me good cause i am one hot momma. :)

mine is weird i admit.

but i will*try to* explain here for you all lol.

LiTDiE

Life Is Trivial, Death Is Easy.

no its not suicidal*everyone thinks that*

it more of the, is the glass half full or half empty deal.

do u like to figure things out? or take the easy route?

Guest culinist

culinist is a take on the word culinary since I cook for a living, went to culiniary school, etc.

Guest Buckstitch

Buck is because I love to hunt them. Stitch because my friends say I leave them in stitches.

:D

My husband calls me the wife in his forums so I guess it made sense to me. I'm here mainly to help understand his stuff and converse better with him. Now I can say things like "I'm glad Booster is feeling better!" and "I'll bet momma and Angry are happy Florida won tonight!". Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever say things like "Do you think so-and-so would get a toaster sig if he changed his niner setting to niner and cooled his niner with a niner?" :confused:

In my forums I call myself jill girl cause after I met the husband, he and his friends referred to me as "that jill girl". It became a joke and my nickname has been jill girl ever since. (My forums are cliesource and PDA street. I'm as crazy about my Sony Clie SJ-33 as the husband is about his desktop.):)

Guest Citation4444

:nod: :nod: :nod:

ROFLMAO at The Wife. Sounds like a really cool wife.

Okay.... I was at the mall shopping for some clothes one day. I was looking through the clearance rack where they had a bunch of those t-shirts with stupid stuff written on them. You know the kind of stuff that makes you say 'I can't believe someone actually printed that on a shirt...... no wonder it's on clearance'. Well I actually found one that 'made sense' to me. It said 'king of nothing'...... I bought it.

It kinda 'fits' me for a couple of reasons. First... I'm a stay-at-home dad with two kids ages 4 and 1.... and some days it's hard to feel like you have any control over what's going on. Second... I'm a Christian. I believe that God has a plan for my life and I want to follow it. So it sort of serves as a reminder to me that I'm not in charge. And third... it's a perfect forum nick for me because it acts as a disclaimer for anyone who might mistakenly think I have some clue as to what I'm talking about. :D