320 replies to this topic

#13 G_W

G_W

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 10:01 PM

Originally posted by elts_drac
....there aren't too many of us(republicans) around these parts... :) So what pray tell is N.O.A. ?

None Of Above. What did you expect from the "Registered Skeptic"? :P

#14 elts_drac

elts_drac

Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 10:16 PM

Very good. I was thinking Nader On .... but couldn't come up with a good A word that fit. That's what I like about trying to decipher the nicks.... :)

#15 momma

momma

Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 12:21 AM

Well in high school the guys i used to hang out with in high school called me momma cause i used to boss them around and give advice like a mother i guess? Who knows high school boys are weird. And then i met angry and he introduced me to SOF2 and it just kinda stuck to me. I really don't think i am the motherly type but it fits me good cause i am one hot momma. :)

#16 Angry_Games

Angry_Games

Honorary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27999 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 12:26 AM

games make me extremely angry
Diablo III arrives at Angry's house:
Posted Image

#17 LiTDiE

LiTDiE

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 12:31 AM

mine is weird i admit.
but i will*try to* explain here for you all lol.

LiTDiE
Life Is Trivial, Death Is Easy.

no its not suicidal*everyone thinks that*
it more of the, is the glass half full or half empty deal.

do u like to figure things out? or take the easy route?

#18 Guest_culinist_*

Guest_culinist_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2004 - 09:20 AM

culinist is a take on the word culinary since I cook for a living, went to culiniary school, etc.

#19 dter

dter

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 11:33 AM

The D in mine is the first letter of my first name, and the TER are the first three letters of my last name. Exciting, huh? :P

#20 pinstripe007

pinstripe007

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 06:11 PM

007...well that's simple, big fan!

pinstripe...types of suits I wear for work, at least most of the time.

#21 Guest_Buckstitch_*

Guest_Buckstitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2004 - 08:45 PM

Buck is because I love to hunt them. Stitch because my friends say I leave them in stitches.

:D

#22 The Wife

The Wife

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 03:35 AM

My husband calls me the wife in his forums so I guess it made sense to me. I'm here mainly to help understand his stuff and converse better with him. Now I can say things like "I'm glad Booster is feeling better!" and "I'll bet momma and Angry are happy Florida won tonight!". Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever say things like "Do you think so-and-so would get a toaster sig if he changed his niner setting to niner and cooled his niner with a niner?" :confused:

In my forums I call myself jill girl cause after I met the husband, he and his friends referred to me as "that jill girl". It became a joke and my nickname has been jill girl ever since. (My forums are cliesource and PDA street. I'm as crazy about my Sony Clie SJ-33 as the husband is about his desktop.):)

#23 Guest_Citation4444_*

Guest_Citation4444_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2004 - 07:55 AM

:nod: :nod: :nod:
ROFLMAO at The Wife. Sounds like a really cool wife.

#24 king of nothing

king of nothing

Certified Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 07:00 PM

Okay.... I was at the mall shopping for some clothes one day. I was looking through the clearance rack where they had a bunch of those t-shirts with stupid stuff written on them. You know the kind of stuff that makes you say 'I can't believe someone actually printed that on a shirt...... no wonder it's on clearance'. Well I actually found one that 'made sense' to me. It said 'king of nothing'...... I bought it.

It kinda 'fits' me for a couple of reasons. First... I'm a stay-at-home dad with two kids ages 4 and 1.... and some days it's hard to feel like you have any control over what's going on. Second... I'm a Christian. I believe that God has a plan for my life and I want to follow it. So it sort of serves as a reminder to me that I'm not in charge. And third... it's a perfect forum nick for me because it acts as a disclaimer for anyone who might mistakenly think I have some clue as to what I'm talking about. :D