The please explain your HANDLE thread.

elts_drac

My first online gaming experience, so I needed a name.

For some reason I came up with Sharp.

:confused: But I cant explain it.

lol..

Dont feel bad, its the same way I came up with THunDA.. Just thought it sounded cool and Ive always like thunder and lightining storms..

My first online game that I really got into was Mechwarrior4.. I was in one of the top clans and even played in leagues.. But decided to stop because it was too competitive and I felt like it wasnt fun anymore.. Games are supposed to be fun !!

So I decided to use THunDA in every forum that Ive joined since then.. Man does it pee me off when I try to create a game name or forum name and its taken.. lol

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first name is Torrey and I am LDS (Mormon).

Hay torrey i went to your web site the other day... Looks really good, nice job... :nod:

Also there was a link on your site to your Myspace page.... You got some pretty hot chics as your friends :nod: ....... Keep up the good work soldier......

My terrible hearing mixed with my love for Aqua Teen Hunger Force, now its to late to change my name on every forum I belong to.

It goes "Shakezula the mic rula the old schoola"

what I heard "SHakezilla the mic thrilla the old schoola"

Guest Shibby

Mine is just a line from a silly movie (can anyone guess which it is?). Shouldn't find it funny, but for some reason I do. I used it on a forum back in the day, and have just carried it through as my standard handle.

Shibby is currently slang for pot but since you say you've used it since back in the day I'm confused.

Mine is just a line from a silly movie (can anyone guess which it is?). Shouldn't find it funny, but for some reason I do. I used it on a forum back in the day, and have just carried it through as my standard handle.