The please explain your HANDLE thread.

elts_drac

I look at peoples handles here just like I try to figure out personalized license plates on cars when I am driving. Was just wondering if the people would mind giving the meaning of their handles. Now if its your initials or something like that, I don't want you to divulge your name just say its your initials. If its a nickname explain what it means and how you got it. If it's a foreign language word can you tell us what it would mean in english?

I'll go first...

the elts part stands for EarthLink Technical Support which was my previous job and how our network logins for our sytems were keyed.

the drac part has been my nickname since i was in college because I've always had a vampire fetish. I worked in Deja Vu Showgirls club as a bouncer in college and also at a place in Seattle called Fantasies LTD. which was a bondage/fetish store. I met a goth chick and started "dating" her(like the euphemism?) She had a double wide coffin that she slept in, and when my friends found out gave me the nickname of Drac..

Who's next???

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AAdjuster

Mine comes from my wife informing me that I needed an-

Attitude Adjustment:)

:D G_W is a little shy around all you guys and gals. He is actually, when the need arises for the sake of the women, kids and the mild-mannered> the magnificent GunderscoredW; champeen of the down trodden and misadvantaged and a closet overclucker.

Heheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehe. :nod: :shake:

RG initials.

RGone... for shore...

I've never been the type to put a whole lot of thought into a internet handle/nickname. Typed in a few different names(at amdmb.com)and they were already taken and started to get annoyed with it, so I tried the name "Soap" it was accepted. I thought, "works for me." I just decided to use it here as well... no biggie.